Character Profiles: Meet Amidala Sky Walker

Meet Amidala Sky Walker.

Basic Info:

-Portrayed By: Perrie Edwards/Angelique Boyer in delinquent uniform.

-Full name: Amidala Sky Walker, better known as "Amy".

-Eye color: Blue.

-Hair Color: Bleach blonde (dyed); Blonde (natural).

-Nationality: Australian.

-Favortie color: Blue.

-Birthday: March 05, 1995.

-Siblings: One: Luke Sky Walker (Attends Elite Way Academy High School; is in his first year). One; Anakin Sky Walker (Attends Elite Way Academy High School; is in final year).

-Best friends: Leylani Gomez & Esme Layun (both in Adelaide). None in Melbourne (yet).

-Love Interest: Beau Brooks.

-Favorite Food: Pizza.

-Height: 5'3ft. Approximate.

-Weight: 124lb. Approximate.

Amy is a seventeen year old student who attends Locke High School #2 in Adelaide. She is a well known delinquent at school and constantly causes trouble. Originally from Melbourne, she was sent away by her parents who wanted to keep her hidden from the rest of the Elites in the city. She is currently in the summer before her fourth year, but is thinking of transferring to Locke #7 in Melbourne. Amy is very irresponsible and reckless. She is from a wealthy family, but isn't very close to him because they sent her away when she was very young. She grew up on her own and feels resentment towards them. Her love interest is Beau Brooks, who she fell in love with the second she saw him.