two.

Angels POV

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"your crazy angel" Lissa says walking next to me after 6th period.

"what how?" I say laughing a little bit.

"you actually kissed him, damn girl. you got some balls" she says as we walk into the choir room.

"yeah thanks, I actually feel pretty confident right now" I drop my books off onto the seats and sit down at the piano seat.

Lissa sits down and goes on her phone, while I set up the piano.

soon rocky and Sid walk in and they both take a sit next to Lissa.

I look at him very confused "what are you guys doing?"

"sitting?" Rocky answers knitting her eyebrows together.

"no, I have to practice" I say standing, walking over too them I grab their arms and pull them up.

"shoo out you go" I push them out while they start whining

"come on angie, we just want to hear you sing" Rocky says holding my shoulders.

I yank my phone out of my back pocket and check the time "you can hear me sing at the talent show, in 2hours"

rocky rolls her eyes before dropping her arms "fine, do you want anything from Starbucks"

I smile at her "thank you, and passion tea"

"no sweetener?" she sad opening the door looking back at me

"no sweetener, you're the best" I say laughing.

they soon exit the building, now I know you guys are probably wondering 'where are the choir students' well, we have two separate choir rooms, one is for choir only, no one publicly can enter unless it's urgent or is command too.

the other choir room is allowed publicly but only to students who go to the school, nobody really comes in here but me, rocky, Lissa, and Sid. everyone else who loves music is in choir or band.

I get out the recorder and set it up to record the music I'm using for my show. I press record and start playing the notes

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

once the recorder is done recording, I plug in my phone to the aux cord so it plays out loud.

I set up my microphone and make sure it is my lip level. I then press play and get ready to sing, I close my eyes ready to pour my heart out.

but I was immediately interrupted by the door swinging open and as of course the person I was trying to avoid for the rest of my life walks in. Wesley.

I close my eyes briefly before opening them again and turning off the music. I turn around and make eye contact with Wesley.