Chapter Eight: Sector Seven (Part two)

(Optimus's POV)

I felt terrible when they took Bumblebee from Lila, or should I say Lilliana. I didn't like seeing her so upset, and I wanted to help but if I took such a risk, all of my friends could've been hurt and captured as well. I told the other autobots to stay hidden before they were captured as well. Once Bumblebee was taken away and the children and men in the black vehicles were out of sight, I searched for the glasses and found them on the ground in good condition.

"What about Bumblebee? Do we just leave him to become a human experiment?" Jazz questioned me. I looked at my comrade and sighed.

"Bumblebee is a brave soldier, but the word needs us now. Autobots roll out." I screamed.

(Lila's POV)

Riding in that helicopter made me sick to my stomach. Witnessing Bee being hurt and taken sickened me. Mikaela tried to sooth me but no matter how hard she tried, I couldn't stop crying. All I remember was his sweet little noises that he made as he was being taken away from me. It was silent till Sam spoke to the blonde haired girl sitting in front of us. "So..?" He said.

"What did they get you for?" She asked in a certain australian or british accent. I looked at her for a moment then looked at Sam for him to answer for me.

"Well, we bought a car, turned out to be an alien robot." Sam said.

"And I ended up falling in love with him." I told them. Mikaela and Sam just looked at me with sorrow. I looked back at the two that just stared at me. I heard the guy with the glasses say 'Wow' and kinda just smiled. My smile kinda faded when I saw that we arrived to the Hoover Dam. We hopped out of the helicopter one by one and walked towards the edge of the dam. I jumped when I heard a familiar voice behind me.

"Hey kids. Look we got off to a rough start. You must be hungry. Wanna latte, HoHo, double macchiato?" He asked. I tramped my way up to him and slapped him across the face.

"Where the hell is my Bumblebee? Where the hell did you take my car?!?!" I screamed in his face. I was about to slap him again when I saw a familiar face heading towards me with a slight smile on his face. I ran up to him and jumped into his arms, "Will! You're alive. How come you didn't call to tell me? Did you let Sarah know as well? You better call that woman!" I yelled in his face.

"Hey, okay first off, slow down and tell me what's going on. Second, I didn't forget to tell you, we have been trying to get to the bottom of this robotic shit. And third, I called Sarah the day we came home. Now what the hell is going on here?" He asked kinda angrily.

"Well, clown face over here kidnapped me and my family, took my parents far away from us, and.." I didn't want to say the last part, so I hugged Will and started to cry before I spoke to him again. "I ended up falling in love with the yellow camaro as a robot and his holoform and they took him away from me and won't give him back. I feel so lost without him, Will. I feel so lonely. I really miss him and I hope the idiots didn't hurt him otherwise I will be the o hurting around here." I started to say angrily looking at the men around us. I looked up at Will you had a sad but concerned face.

"Miss, you do realize that people can die here?" A man in a monkey suit said seriously.

"Yes I do, and i'm very much willing to, but before you kill me, let my family and car go!" I yelled in his face.

"Oh, and her juvie record has to be gone, like forever." Sam added.

"Come with me, we will talk about your car." The monkey suited man said. I slightly heard a 'thank you' from Mikaela. My sadness suddenly turned into happiness. I was going to get my Bee back.

//Hey i'm so sorry for the lack of updating. I just started school last week. It's crazy to be in high school. Being 14 isn't easy. Being a freshman isn't easy. And i've been having bad days. My phone was stolen today and have no idea where it is. I'm so mad. but anyways. her's part two for you. I'll be putting chapter nine up here soon. enjoy//XOXO-Kaylee