Christmas and Traditions

Hey people!!! This one is something brother-sister thing.... :) they show their fun normal side!! hope you enjoy it!!

don't forget to see the slideshow!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alisha’s POV

 “MERRY CHRISTMAS!!”  Sohail shook me awake.

“Go away, I want to…wait! It’s Christmas!” I clapped my hands and squealed. How I loved this day.

“Like every year?” I wiggled my eyebrows.

“Yup, like every year.” He smiled, and left.

I tip toed into Salman’s room. He was still asleep, his hand dangling off the bed. I bent down and was about to start yell-singing ‘jingle bells’, when he opened one eye, and grabbed my wrists with one hand. My eyes widened as he got up and pulled me onto the bed.

“You are not supposed to be up!” I frowned, “Its tradition!”

“I figured a change is needed.” He grinned. I knew this grin, it screamed RUN.

I ran out, and he charged behind me. I ran down the stairs, him following closely behind. I being small helped me a lot- I could find ways through places he couldn’t. But he was smart. He cornered me in the kitchen. Sean was sitting there- my last ray of hope.

“Sean, tell him to stop where he is.” I pleaded, hiding behind him.

“And why would I do that?” he looked up from his phone.

“Because, because you…”

Before I could complete, my brother threw me on his shoulder and walked to the Christmas tree. It was so huge; I had the guys pick me up to reach the top. I had decorated the whole farmhouse. We always celebrate Christmas in our farmhouse, it’s one of our traditions.

“What to do with you?” he asked, raising a brow.

“Leave me and get me hot chocolate?”  I suggested.

“Why do you say so, missy?”

“Because it’s Christmas! Be nice, Santa is watching.” I pleaded.

“But he already kept our gifts here!” he countered back.

“For next year? He is watching.” I argued back.

“Fine. You don’t let me have any fun.” He pouted.

“Tickling me is FUN for you? Its torture to me. Instead of dragging me to hell, one might as well tickle me.”

He rolled his eyes and we sat down on the couch. Everyone except Arbaaz and Malaika were present. It was their seventh day in Bali where they had left for their honeymoon. I missed them, a lot. But, they’d be back for New Year, so not much of waiting was left.

“OK, guys, Open the big ones first?” Sohail asked as he sat on the couch with us. The big box consisted of gifts for all the people who worked with us- Maids, drivers, bodyguards, cook, managers etc. We always decide together what we should get for each of them, and keep it in a big box. But this time, we needed two big boxes. One of our Christmas traditions.

All the guys started ripping the big box, and then their own presents. We kept gifts inside the big gift.