chapter 2

Nathan POV :

2 hours later ......

OMG i cant believe it i just saw all 16 tapes and pictures of me and Kylie together when we were little and teenager and when i first saw her face my mind keeps remembering the memories of her and me and now i really do remember her and i feel really mad cause i let her go when i saw the last tape which was ''Kylie sad of Nathan leaving'' i had a tear dropped from my eyes i cant believe how stupid i was to let her go she was safariing with out me and depress . my mom was right how would a forgot her she was beautiful with brown long hair and her eyes were light brown how can i forget those beautiful brown eyes her body shes could work as a model and she was hot how can i forget her how stupid i was I'm sure she hate me right now cause will i never called or texts her like never i really feel so bad and so stupid the last picture i saw was her now shes now 19 she gonna be 20 in June 4th that mean 3 weeks till her birthday yeah her birthday was mentioned on the tape that how i know . its now 1:45 AM my god it really late i should sleep for tomorrow , tomorrow we have to wake up at 7:00 AM we have a lot of interview's to do . so i got up turn the TV off and head up satires i went to the bathroom changed and brushed my teeth i went to bed to sleep but i cant because i kept thinking of her her face body every thing so i wanna know what do she do and hows her life so i opened my mac and opened Google and typed "Kylie jenner'' when i pressed search she was right there every thing about her she is famous right now i cant believe it how can i not know that she was an actor - model - singer , she acted in big films and modeled in big places and i pressed play on one of her songs and heard her voice she had an angelic voice beautiful voice too how can she do all three i can't even do one really its really hard but i love it and i love my fans . i kept searching but i didn't go throw all the information i really want to know her and learn more about her so i saved a pic of her and saved it on my laptop and iPhone . i felt my eyes closing so i shut my mac off and drift in sleep thinking - dreaming about her .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A\N : Yay second chapter hope you guys liked it vote comment . love yeah all <3

a picture of Kylie on the side >>>>>>>>