Chapter 8

After the gig, Gorillaz went to an hotel to rest. The two bands were still euphoric because of the show and the frenzy the other band made.

" Did yew saw tha'? Everybody was crazy 'bout us!" Stuart said excited.

" Yeah! And when we sang it was like magic!" Stella replied.

" Shut up Faceache!" Murdoc yelled facing the two singers. " Ya two are talking since we got out of there. Where are we goin' now?"

" We are goin' to an hotel I found to rest a bit. Or not." Murdeen said. " We even got ya rooms."

" How is that possible?" Noodle asked confused. " Don't you have to book it in advance?"

" We are freakin' Gorillaz! We can make everything we want!" The satanic lady answered laughing. " 'ere we are. Now step out and go check in."

----------

In the night, after dinner, all Gorillaz went to one of the rooms and kept talking about the band and future plans but soon they got bored and decided to do something else.

" Wha' are we going to do now?" 2D asked bored.

" Wha' if we played some real life videogames?" Murdeen suggested.

" Ya have no chance of winning. We have the best player and the best fighter." Murdoc said, making Noodle blush.

" We have the best fighter. No one can ever beat our little big Guy." The satanist said pulling the japanese boy towards her. " Are ya afraid of loosing or will ya play?"

" Yeah. Let's go. Noodle, prepare yourself."

The two japanese guitarists prepare themselves to fight as they were as good as the other. The fight would be a complete titans fight. The two satanists sitted on one bed playing while the others sitted behind them, not to disturb the players and making them complain. The fight started slowly and, in the beggining, everything was going fine and not so violent with some kicks and punches but soonly the battle became more agressive as the two fighters were getting mad at each other because no one was giving the other any opportunity to attack. The other band members told the bassists to stop but they were too focused in defeat the other. Russel stood up and stopped the bassists as Russelina stopped the guitarists from fighting.

" Why 'ave ya done tha', ya fat arse! I was winning." Murdoc growled.

" Ya really think tha'? We were still even." Murdeen said shoving a new ciggarette between her lips.

" It was gettin' too dangerous, summone could get 'urt." Stuart said hidden behind Russel.

" I think it's enough for a long time." Russel said but he didn't even imaginned what the two guitarists were talking about.

" I was so going to win if they let me fight." Guy boasted as he looked to his red fist.

" Sorry. You? Let me laugh. You were so tired that if I kicked you, you would fall." Noodle jocked.

" Oh yeah? What if we continued this fight in other place where your friends aren't there to help you?" Guy stepped closer to her.

" Anytime, anywhere you want." Noodle said threateningly.

" How about tonight in that bridge out there."

" Deal. See you there." Noodle turned around and walked to her room, such as Guy.

----------

Midnight. The moon shined up in the cold night's sky and it's light reflected on the river's water. Noodle and Guy stood in each end of the bridge.

" So you came? Are you ready to be defeaten?" Guy said threateningly.

" Yeah. I'm ready to see your defeaten arse go down the river." Noodle said pointing to the cold water. " Let's begin."

Noodle and Guy ran towards each other and started exchanging kicks and punches. Anyone who saw that could say it was like one of those action movies where the protagonists fight until death. Noodle jumped and equilibrated on the bridge's protections but Guy, trying to attack her slipped and accidently pushed her to the cold water. Noodle fell and hitted her head on the river bottom stones. Guy stood up and called her but she floated unconscious down the river. The guitarist started panicking to the thought of the band's reaction and what Russel would do to him but the only thing he could do now was saving her. Guy rushes down the river and jumps into it when he sees her. He pulls her to the river's bank and grabs her. She was deadly cold and blood runned from her head. Guy grabbed her and rushed to get to the hotel.

When he got there, he banged on Russel's door and called for help. Suddenly he felt like he was loosing his consciousness and passed out as Russel oppened the door.

----------

Noodle wakes up in the hotel's bedroom surrounded by all her band mates.

" What... what happened?" Noodle asked quietly. " Why does my head hurts so much?"

Stuart hugged her. " We thought we had lost yew."

" That guy... he just almost killed ya. I'm goin' to smash his face. No one does this to my band." Murdoc said with an evil grin.

" But then he saved her." Russel replied making Murdoc quiet and Noodle confuse.

" He... he saved me? But we were fighting." She mumbled.

" Don't worry now Baby Girl. Your safe. Just rest." Russel said and made everyone got out of the room. " We go back to Kong today."

" Ok Russ. Thanks." Noodle said. After they got out, she laid her head down and thought of Guy and his gesture.