Chapter Four: Escobar Season Has Returned.

Michael Cole: Ladies and gentleman welcome, to Monday Night Raw. Michael Cole with JBL and Byron Saxton at ringside and Byron, John, last night at WWE Night Of Champions, we saw...we witnessed something in the WWE...something I thought we would not see nor happen.

Byron Saxton: The truest colors of the new WWE World Heavyweight Champion...John Cena. Someone who we thought would come back to the WWE fans that very same John Cena we saw over and over again, to stand up for what was right. That was not the case at all. This is a totally different John Cena that I'm, nor anyone else for that matter is used to seeing whatsoever.

JBL: A darker cloud is over the WWE right now and all because of the mindful planning that is Eric Bischoff. The genius that he is along with Cena and the others had last night in making history and destroying both former WWE World Champion Seth Rollins and The Icon, Sting.

Michael Cole: Speaking of Rollins and Sting, both men will look to be out for a number of months, possibly years after the destruction they suffered last night from John Cena, Nikki Bella, Bischoff, Brad Maddox, Zack Ryder, Kozlov and Santino Marella. And if that isn't enough, later tonight there is to be a celebration for tonight concerning the brand new WWE World Heavyweight John Cena. Eric Bischoff will throw a celebration party for the new champion and all of them will be here tonight.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Later That Night, Last Segment Of RAW

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Eric Bischoff along with WWE Divas Champion, Nikki Bella came out and behind them were Brad Maddox, Zack Ryder, Santino Marella and Vladimir Kozlov in all smug smiles and chuckles. All dressed for success like millionaires. The crowd showered them with boos like they've never booed before but of course they relished in it without a single fuck to give or even care. As they entered the ring, the boos didn't stop but still they didn't care and welcomed them, opening their arms mocking the WWE Universe. They all have microphones in their hands ready to explain why they did what they did. The crowd though were still booing before Bischoff started speaking.

Eric Bischoff: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to perhaps the greatest championship celebration ever in WWE history! Perhaps in wrestling history! Tonight, we celebrate much needed history! A breaking moment that was, is and will continue to be shared with the entire world! Last night at Night Of Champions, history was godly engraved with the two sacrificial lambs that are...or were Seth Rollins and Sting. Seth's future was nothing but all lights and clockwork. And Sting's road the world title he's never won is all ashes and dust. The future of the WWE is only build on one man, one champion...one face. This is a man that who many said wouldn't last. Who shouldn't be in WWE. A man who has had the so called "Burial Shovel" protecting him and his stock for almost eleven years in the WWE. You want to know the truth? Here's the cold hard fact that you people need to face...it's due to the fact that no matter how hard you people try to deny it, you're jealous. You're envious. You're all in vain! As they say, jealously is an ugly thing.

The people boo in retaliation as Nikki then begins to speak her mind.

Nikki Bella: For fourteen years, my man has given his devotion, his dedication, time, ethic, body and life for all of you people! John gave his blood, sweat, and tears just to please you losers. You condemn his performance as a wrestler, condemn his name and then question his loyalty and commitment to you and the WWE? And all John ever wanted was to show you so-called fans that he belonged in this business, and instead you turned your back on him slowly just to make him lose a part of himself. You people made him question his worth. Worth that is owed to him, money power and respect that is owed to him and only him which he will collect from all you goddamn commoners! It was through me and Mr. Bischoff that got through my man to make him realize that he doesn't owe you people a damn thing because he never did. He kept this company on it's feet for all the times that this company has asked him to because they desperately needed him to. Well, he doesn't need you because he doesn't owe you people anymore. He's given you everything and you abused his worth and for that...to hell with all of you. You people don't know his worth like we do. Like "I" do!