Chapter 5: Even After What? Two Days?

Heyy guyyys!! So like I said on the previous chapter, this one is going to be in Thomas' POV, but I don't like changing very often, so don't blame me if this is the last one. It would start from the part where Samantha left him in the toilet. Oh and a little hint on something, does anyone notice something about the chapter names from the first to this one? ;)

Chapter 5: Even After What? Two Day?

I watched as she left the toilet cubicle with a warm smile, I guess I would be lying of I said I wasn't smiling like an idiot even after she left. She was the only one that stayed to help after that awkward incident, just thinking of it makes me shudder. I didn't really know where she got the shirt but it was a clean one after all, I just hope that it wasn't her boyfriend's. A girl like her definitely have some jock as her BF.

Walking out of the cubicle, I kept my head low as usual, not looking into anyone's eyes. Damn, this shirt is tight, its not the kind of shirt I normally wear to school. And judging by the looks I got, I think they notice that part too, or maybe it was just the soup incident. That was one of most embarrassing moments of my life, I really hate that ass-. Urgh, now I need to put a dollar in the mean jar. Mum and Dad were okay with me cursing, I just didn't like those words coming out of my mouth. Every time I said something mean, I would feel really bad inside, so my parents copied the mean jar method...to make me feel better inside.

As I walked pass some jocks, one of them screamed from behind me, "Hey Thomas! Want some soup?" Ignoring them, I walked to my locker and opened it, sighing in the process and placed my dirty shirt and storybook inside. Taking my specs and wiping the lenses clean, I glanced at the far end corner of the hallway. I knew Samantha's locker was there, I was always behind her when she rushes out of the classroom to her locker. God, I feel like a stalker.

Lucky for me, the torn pages of my favourite storybook were quickly drying up, like my shirt. I took all the books needed for the rest of the day so I wouldn't need to come back every time a class ends. Samantha's beautiful voice made me turn around, she wasn't talking to me, she was talking to her friends but who cares? Her soothing voice calms me, okay I'm sounding more and more like creep with every compliment I say about Samantha. I could already feel my cheeks burning, for a dude, I blush way too many times in life.

I couldn't really help the disappointment I felt when she didn't glance at me or make eye contact, she just walked right pass me. But I don't blame her, I mean who would want to talk to a person like me, it was obvious she had a good reputation in the school.

I made my way down the hallway, which was crowded with students rushing to class. I was walking along the lockers, hoping I wouldn't be knocked down by some giant, but the plan backfired when Steven, one of the jocks judging from his letterman jacket, shoved me hardly against the locker. I am not liking this already.

"Hey loser! Huh, I remember having the same shirt as yours, whatever. What were you doing my girlfriend after you got mushroomfied in the canteen? My source said that you guys were in the toilet. Do you really think that you could get away with screwing my girlfriend in the toilet?" he whispered the last part threateningly. My adam's apple bobbed up and down again as I gulped loudly. Seeing my pathetically scared self, Steven laughed loudly.

"You can forget about ever getting a piece of Samantha, and even if you do, the feelings would be fake anyways." he gloated and chuckled.

Okay now I was confused, "What do you mean?" I whispered in fear and confusion. Steven and his gang laughed together which made a mixture of sounds from a dying whale to a choking chipmunk. Not that I chocked a chipmunk before, that's just mean.

As they slowly stopped laughing, they panted for a while until Steven finally said after a deep breath from all the laughing," Didn't you hear anything about Samantha? Oh right, you're still the new kid. Well let me fill you in more about her, everyone knows about her weird, silly rule of dating. Every week, following the alphabet, she would date a guy whose name matches the letter of the week. And currently, she's stuck at T," he paused for a while as if expecting a reply but then continued, "I guess you can do the math Tomas." He emphasizes on the T sound.

So that's why she wanted to choose Hannah as her 'study partner'. That's why she helped me just now. That's why she was exceptionally nice to me. She just wanted to get the letter T over with. Wow. Even after the group of meanies left, I just stayed leaning against the lockers, I don't care if I'm late or whatever. I got off the lockers, walking step by step, as slow as a sloth, towards the classroom. I only met her for two days, actually, it was only a couple of hours and the effect she can have on me is astounding. 

I'm just glad right now that she isn't in any of my classes for the rest of the day, but even with different classes for the day, I can't escape the fact that she's coming over to work with Hannah. Hannah told me to keep the secret about her 'geekiness' so I haven't told anyone yet. For the rest of the day, I can just tell you that even during my favourite period -Math- I still couldn't stop thinking of how she used me for her stupid, ridiculous plan. And to think, I thought she was different. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY READERS!!!! I DONT REALLY KNOW WHAT TO SAY SINCE I SAID EVERYTHING AT THE START! But I hope you like this chapter, its just a filler...Sorry about that, but thks for reading and don't forget to vote!! :D