Chapter 4

We'll I'm not gonna tell you just yet but I will give you a clue, he leans in closer and whispers " what is it " and I quickly shape shift into him and back to myself so quickly it looked like a flicker but he noticed and his jaw dropped. I reach over and close him mouth, give him a quick peck on the lips then run off to the teacher.

I run over to the teacher and ask if I could go see the principle he knows about the prophecy and nods his head. I turn, smile at shay who was still kind of dazed and then run out of the gym and down the hall to the principles office.

When I get there I barge in without knocking and scare the s**t out off the principle. She looks at me with a stern gaze then she realises who I am and smiles then gestures for me to sit I super speed over to the chair and sit then I tell her " get malorie and Tyler here now" with a sense of urgency in my voice she nods and picks up the phone calling them. after she put down the phone she asked me what it was about I said " wait until mal and tye get here" she nods and leans back in her chair.

Suddenly the door busts open and this time the principle fell out of her chair I just laughed after everyone calmed down mal and tye took a seat.

" I have 3 new powers but I can barley work them " I said looking at them all they all looked surprised thinking is it possible to have that many powers.

Then finally after 2 minuets of silence mal spoke up " what are they, when did you get them, how do you know?" She was firing the questions so fast I only just got them I replied back " they are premonitions, shape shifting and mind control and I was meditating when they came to me so I tried them and yeah..."the principle then asked the most random question " are you familiar with the hollow wood witch?" "I have heard the name before in history but don't really remember much, why?"

She looks at me as if she is trying to desifer what I'm thinking then continues " because you are displaying powers far beyond anyone else I have ever met and the last know witch to have as many powers as you was the hollow wood witch and before she was killed she was the queen so to say of all miythical creatures" After she finished explaining my mouth was in an 0 shape. I had no idea of what to say so I just sat there for 5 or so minuets trying to process what I heard.

Once I was out of my state of shock I ask "so what do I do now?" They all look at me and smile then say "the training begins"....

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated my iPad broke, I have had lots going on at school and home and I was really busy but I'm gonna try as hard as I can to update more any way after this I'm not gonna post for a week or 2 and I'm gonna write up as many chapters as possible and once I have 5 done I'll post the next one and then I'll keep posting every week so stay tuned.

And also as of 10 minuets ago it's officially my birthday yay!!!

~ Erin