The Dream

Journal Entry 4:

I told Mummy how I felt and she told me to come right in you again. She said it would make me feel better. I complied and was going to do it last night when she told me to do it, but I fell asleep. Now I am writing in you because Mummy looked through you and said I didn't have enough journal entries yet. I got you last week and she say's I should have at least 7 entries. I want to tell you about my dream from last night but I'm afraid of what Mummy will say when she reads this. Oh, I guess I'll tell you anyways.

I dreamed of Fayth. Not a normal dream children would have. One of my dreams. I dreamed that she was calling me a freak over and over again. I lost it. I had a pocket-knife with me and I jumped on her, pulling it out. I traced some of her major arteries with the knife, playing with her before I killed her. Finally, I put some pressure on the knife. I didn't cut a vein that would make her blood out fast. I cut a minor one. Then I cut a few more, making her weak. I listened to her cry with a smile on my face. When she begged me to stop I laughed. It felt so good. After a little bit, she started to bore me. I decided on something to make it more fun. I smacked her hard in the face then got up. I left the room we were in and quietly closed the door. When I returned I had rope, matches, a lighter, a variety of different knives, and many other objects I found around the unknown building we were in to use as weapons. She looked at me like a scared little bunny. 

I gave her a really scary smile. It reflected in her eyes. I grabbed my sister by the hair and dragged her to the only piece of furniture in the room; a chair oddly bolted to the floor. It occured to me that this coould be a torture room. How convienent. If we were in a torture room, that's just what I would do to Fayth. I tied her to the chair and set my large supply of weapons on the floor around her. 

"You may choose which one I start with," I said to her with a wicked grin.

She suddenly looked terrified. She scanned the many assorted objects at her feet with wide eyes. They were all grabbed to induce pain. She began to beg again. "Sister, please don't," She said, tears streaming down her face. "Angel, please come back."

"There is no Angel of Love here," I answered her begging devilishly, smiling broader. "There is only an Angel of Death."

And with that, Fayth lost her choice. I grabbed a match and lit it. I held it inches away from her arm. Since she was tied down, she had to sit there until the flame went out. When the flame went out I pressed the still hot match into her arm. She moaned in pain. I grabbed a nail and hammer. Her eyes fixated on them. I positioned the nail just right so it would go in with no problems.  I swung the hammer down and after a few hits(and much screaming from my sister) the nail was in. I examined my work.

"Yes," I said to myself, enjoying the look of pain and the screaming still coming from Fayth. "It looks good. Time to get the other one done." Fayth had relaxed a little bit and, upon hearing what I said, looked terrified again. 

"No, no," She cried. "Please no, AHHHHHH!!!!" She screamed as I pounded another nail through her hand, keeping her hands down.

"Now, now Fayth," I said, scolding her. "You mustn't be so loud. Someone may hear you." I laughed sadistically.

She cried even more. I laughed then grabbed when of the cutlery knives. This one was made for chopping vegetables smoothly and efficiently. Since I had her hands nailed down, I decided to use it on a couple of her fingers. Before I started, I took a length of rope and tied it around her upper arm, cutting off blood circulation. I didn't want her to bleed out before my fun was over. She deserved all the pain she was getting.

Mummy had taught me how to cut certain foods. She wanted me to be a chef. I was glad for her teaching me this now or else the knife would have been a waste. I leaned over my half concious sister to start chopping one of her fingers when her head slumped down. This wasn't fair! I needed her concious to feel the pain. I slapped her hard. Her head swung to the side then she brought it back.

"Now watch closely," I said smiling. I watched her face go from a mix of fear and curiosity to terror when she realised what I planned on doing. To my delight, as I started chopping she screamed and there was hardly any blood. I collected the pieces of her finger and dropped the knife to let her have a little break.

I didn't get to see what happened next. Fayth was calling me for Breakfast. I remember feeling emensely good when I woke up. I'm afraid of what this means. I don't think I should be alone with Fayth anymore.

Mummy just walked in and said I've written enough. Oddly, I'm sad to stop. It's comforting to write. I can only tell my secrets to you. If I told anyone else they'd be afraid. I have to go now. Mummy wants me to help prepare for supper. I will write again soon.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, it was kind of long. I woke up early from a dream and felt inspired. I didn't feel like leaving anyone hanging so I wrote everything. I need you to comment to tell me if it's any good and vote if you like it. Help me out here.

Picture is Angel.

Video is Dead by My Chemical Romance.

Hope you enjoyed :D

-Ashee