Fighting junior DongHae WGM : Comeback To Me (Chapter 1)

"Daddy!! Daddy!!"

"Hey little man, how are you??" Hae asked as he carried his three year old son.

"Fine... mommy fetched me from school..."

"Really??, so where is your mommy??" he asked as he roamed his eyes on the living room.

"Kitchen,cake..." the kid said.

"Owh.. so mommy is baking cake?? Are you helping her??" the kid excitedly nods. "Lets go see your mommy... daddy wants to see her so much.."

"Daddy missed mommy??"

Hae nods at him. "Super..."there at the kitchen he saw her wife's back, wearing an apron and whisking some cake batter.

Obviously his wife didn't notice him. She's very concentrated in baking. DongHae signaled his son to keep quiet, and then he put him down... he slowly walk towards her wife.

On the other hand, his wife stopped and smile when she felt a pair of possessive arms on her waist. The later smelled her scent and nuzzled his face on her neck. She playfully smacked his shoulders.

"Yah, Hae... stop that.. your son is here.."

DongHae looked at his back, he didn't see his son. "He is not here.." he placed a kiss on her exposed shoulders. He hold the hand of his wife and removed the spatula, and he faced her to him. "I missed you..." then gave her a kiss on her lips.

"I missed you too..." she smiled and lovingly pinch Hae's nose. "Welcome home...." She hugged him.

"I miss this....." Hae said.

"You go spend time with your son first and when I finished baking you can come back here okay.." she said looking back at her unfinished work.

Donghae pouted. "Are you pushing me away?? Can I just stay here with you.." his wife faced him again.

"Do not pout in front of me..." she said.

"Why?? Will you kiss me??" he pouted more at the same time showing his puppy eyes.

"Yes.." she grabbed Hae's collar and kissed him fully on his lips. "Satisfied?? Now Hae go and spend time with your son..."

"I'll be back with you.." Hae said then he went to look for his son. "Aiden ah!!" he asked. He looked at the garden and there he saw his one and only son Aiden, playing with the dogs. He walk towards him, having a smile on his face. "Aiden ah..."

"Daddy!! Finished kissing mommy??" the kid asked showing his innocent look at his father.

"Eh???" hae reacted, feeling ashamed that his Son saw them. "Ahmmm yes..? so what are you doing baby??"

"Playing, Bada..."

DongHae sat on the lawn and Bada started to lick his hands. "Oh you too Bada, you miss me?? So Aiden ah, how's school??"

"School fun.. have many friends... Aiden is friendly..." the kid smiled. "Appa, have present for Aiden??"

"Oh yeah, the present... its on my bag.. I'll give it to you later neh.. ahmm Aiden ah, why don't we go to the kitchen and look at your mommy while baking??"

Aiden pouted... "Okay..."

He carried Aiden and they went to the kitchen.

"Hae.. what did I tell you??" said HyunHee his ever loving wife.

"Hyunnie..." DongHae whined. "Hey, Aiden and I are going to play in here..." he put Aiden on top of the table and then he put a paper bag beside him.