Baby why ?

Warning might be triggering to self harmers and if y'all ever need to talk to some one I'm right here my KIK is savannah_purdy and if you want to text me inbox me and I'll give you my number

•Kevin's POV •

I can't believe that Savannah is mine it's so hard to believe but I know its true I really love her , I know I'm young but I think she is the one.

She was asleep in my arms and she is so beautiful even when she is sleeping . I was playing with her beautiful hair when I noticed a couple of marks on her wrist, at first I thought it was from hers and Ashley's dog Tokyo and Killer . But I looked at it more closely and noticed that a word was carved in her wrist and it read 'worthless' and one said 'fat' and another one said 'ugly' I Started to tear up and said to my self I will ask her about it when she wakes up . I picked her up bridal style to take her to her room but I didn't know where it is so I walked into the kitchen where Ashley was "hey Ashley " I whispered " hey Kevin what's wrong with my sister ?!" He whispered yelled "oh nothing she is just sleeping and I didn't know where her room was can you help me find it "

" oh yeah sure I can help you it's the third room to the right and when you put her their come back here I want to talk to you "

"O-oh o-kay thank you "

I laid her down on her bed and covered her up she groaned when I sat her down so I kissed her forehead while laughing a little and walked out to go greet Ashley

" hey Ashley what did you want to talk to me about "

" I give you my blessing to have 'it' with her but you must where protection and I am giving you a box of them so you have no reason to not have any and it's a 100 count and you better not run out soon I mean it and you can call me Ash if you want to ".

He said

" thank you Ash and I wanted to tell you that I am a HUGE fan of you and I didn't know that Savannah was a Purdy but I just wanted to let you know that I will never hurt her in any way I promise and I love Savannah so much it means alot to me that you gave me your blessing and umm I saw something on Savannahs wrist this morning just thought I would let you know because I don't want to see her harm herself anymore "

"Thank you for being a fan and you saw WHAT ?!?"

" Ashley I am sorry but I think she self harms but don't tell her that I told you bcs I still haven't told her that I saw them yet "

He started to cry " I can't believe it why does she do what I used to do why and how come I couldn't tell I know all the signs why couldn't I tell its all my fucking fault !" He said

"Ashley no its not your fault and even tho you know the signs means u ignore them bcs you don't want her to do what you used to do its not your fault we will talk to her when she wakes up ok ash ?"

He looked at me "yeah I guess your right but she's my little sister I love her to fucking death I want to help her get over this "

" we will Ashley and I know you love her "

He pulled me into a brotherly hug

"I don't want to lose her "he said quietly

"I don't either Ash "

We pulled away and walked into the front room to watch the tv we were watching Jackass 3.5.

We were half way through when Phyre walked in and joined us on the floor

"Ashley you look as if you have been crying what happened "

I looked at her "we found out that Savannah self harms "