What's a man- My kitty

~Anders POV~

“Hey, Anders, will you blow me?”

“P-p-pardon?” I asked, blow her. She doesn’t mean what I think she does? Does she even know what blowing is? Probably not, I don’t those are the kind of lessons the nuns taught her at the orphanage.

I faced her looking straight into her beautiful eyes those warm, sparkly, often confused eyes. She was talking again, rambling, she yawned opening her mouth wide. That delicious looking mouth, with lips I couldn’t wait to kiss, wait! What am I thinking, I am to act like her brother and I don’t think when J said that, that he meant I was allowed to go for incest.

“Ow!” There was a pain on my nose, I was so deep in thought I didn’t see Jenny’s hand come up and flick me!

“Anders, doofus, helllooooo?”

“Sorry Jenny I have to decline I am not going to blow you”

“But Anders” she whined “Don’t you like making me happy? Rick at school said that if I blew him, it’d make him very happy, so why won’t you make me happy? Don’t you want me to be happy” Her eyes pleaded, silly girl, I know if I ever was to get out of this I’d have to explain what blowing was. Fudge!”

“Um, Jenny” She turned around, pouting like a child, a very sexy one, no! No more dirty thoughts about children! Gosh that sounds wrong!

“Yeah?” She asked, the questioning confused look back on her face. She looks so, no, no more of these thoughts. Tonight, after J comes back, I’m going out and getting laid. I need to! Need!

“You can only blow people who have torture devices”

“What, and because I don’t have one no one will blow me” She demanded, almost outraged?

“That’s unfair! I want to be blown!” She said, really upset now.

“Um, no, no, girls can become happy with someone doing something else to them, promise” I said, she was getting really upset. Hopefully she will be happier now

“So what happens?”

Oh bugger, I didn’t think I’d be asked to go into detail!

“Well someone pleasures your, um, your” What do I call it?

“My what?” She asked, curious

“Your p-p-pussy” Hopefully J won’t get too mad at me for teaching her this lingo, she’ll hear it at school anyway, and it would be much more embarrassing if someone has to explain it to her at school.

Yes this is a better alternative; I’ve just got to persuade J. Great!

“Huh, I don’t like the word pussy, can I call it my kitty?” She was looking at me hopefully

Well this is different!

“Sure, why not” Please let this be an end to it, it was somehow already really late, time certainly flies when you feel extremely uncomfortable!

“So, Anders can you pleasure my kitty?” Shizz!

“Um, no” I said, please can me go onto another topic. J will be home soon and I so do not want to be caught talking to her about ‘pleasuring her kitty’!

“Why not, you want me to be happy don’t you?” Her bottom lip was jutting out

“I didn’t ask J, because I thought I could always count on you to make me happy” Gosh she’s making this hard. Not only is she making me feel incredibly guilty, she’s also making me feel incredibly turned on. I wish I could, no, none of those thoughts! It was getting harder though and so was my ‘torture device’!

“I want you to pleasure my kitty!” she shouted, really angry and I think I also saw some hurt in those beautiful blue/ grey eyes. Her black, silky hair whipped around her like it was blowing in a storm. She was pissed!

“What do you mean by pleasuring your kitty? You don’t have a kitty” Our heads turned around looking at the door.

J, crud! Um, um, um... No idea what to say! Help me, someone, anyone?!

“Anders can you explain” he said looking angry, confused, but wary, as if had already guessed. “Now would be nice!”