Chapter 5: The Habits!

A week has gone by since I made the first cut. I haven't cut since then since I lost my razor so I started up my other bad habit, smoking. Now I know it is bad for me, it is my other alternative from cutting i guess. I can hide smoking, but cutting is something I can't hide for long. What my family doesn't know won't hurt them I guess. I am not proud that I started this back up, but my body was craving it for a long time now and I just needed to do it again. After all the stress I have been going through, I need this.

While putting out my cigarette, there was the knock on the door. I quickly put a piece of gum in my mouth and sprayed myself in perfume to cover up the smell. I open up the music room doors to find Hikaru's back to me. It looked like he was just about to walk away until I opened the door.

¨Do you need something, Hikaru?¨ i ask curiously.

he turned around surprised, ¨Yes.....No..... Nevermind. I was just about to leave....¨ he turns back around and starts to walk away but i caught his arm in time. I gave him a questionable look, ".....I was going to ask you to the ball that is tomorrow...."

I knew there was some good in him but that won't last long. "Ya, I guess. I mean I already have the dress for it so now it won't be a waste."

He just nods his head and mumbles that he will pick me up at 5pm tomorrow and leaves. I think I saw a little blush on him before he left. What a curious boy.

I close the door again and made sure I locked it. I don't want to be caught in the act. I light another cigarette as I get onto the balcony. I wonder why he asked me to the ball and not one of the girls that fond over him.

"She said yes, Ayame" I heard Hikaru say down below me. I dunk away from the edge so they don't see me. "Do you think she is going to have a good time with me....?"

"Of course! She is going with you after all.." Ayame trails off, "As long as you aren't rude to her as well. She has not had good experiences with guys...... Anyways, don't hurt her or you will have to deal with me!"

He just bursted out laughing as well as I started to crack up but not to much to where they would hear me. She did her famous huff and jumped into the pool. The splash went high enough where a couple of drops came on the balcony and put out my cigarette. Damn her..... And her big butt.

"POOL PARTY!" Tamaki yelled and multiple splashes occurred and all of them came onto the balcony.

Damn her friends. Why do they have to ruin everything?

"Hiroko, can I come in?"...... Kyo.... He probably has figured out already knowing him. I still attempt to hide it and open the door. He smiles at me, trying to hide the fact that he knows, and strolls right in as I close the door behind him. He goes right to the spot where I hid them and picks them right out of there place. "I knew you started back up. You usually hide away when you smoke. Why did you relapse?"

I look down in shame, "I just have been stressed out...... Please don't tell anyone else especially Ayame! It will break her heart that I started it back up!" He just nodded and put them back in place. He walked up to me and hugged me.

"You know, I could go with you to get an electric cigarette or something. I figured that would be healthier for you since you are still in school. Would you like that?"

I just nodded and he dragged me out of the room and out the door. I guess he meant right then and there. I figured it would be sometime later. I'm not complaining. It will help me I guess. It was oddly quiet in the car. Kyo isn't serious like this usually. He would be normally singing in the limo or try to dance around in the tiny space. I turn up the radio to see if that does something........ The guy cracked!