Two days to prom

Well there are two days until prom and im really wondering what i should do. Oli is coming over to watch a movie tonight with me and Finn, I hope everything turns out ok. Sometimes when Oli is around Finn gets really clingy and starts acting different. I think that he gets jelous but i dont know. Last time the three of us hung out Finn left because he got angry that i was talking to Oli more than I was talking to him. I really hope that they dont fight though, thats what always happens. Finn got here before Oli did, it was just hte two of us for a while. Finn picked me up and carried me to the couch, we layed there and he started kissing me. He was running his fingers through my hair and kissing my neck. He was kissing me more than usual, I was wondering why he was doing this. He was on top of me and he started taking off his shirt. I knew what he wanted to do, but i knew we couldnt because Oli was coming, and i really didnt want to. Finn had his shirt off and he picked me up again and carried me back into my bedroom. He layed me on the bed and stared into my eyes. He leaned down and whispered, "I love you." Then he started rubbing my back, he pulled up my shirt and started taking it off. Right then my phone started ringing, it was Oli, he called to tell me that he was going to be about fifteen minutes late, i said that was fine then i hung up. Finn seeemed happy when I told him that Oli was going to be late. He leaned over and kissed my forehead and said "Now where were we?" He finished taking off my shirt then he started kissing me again. He started at my neck and moved his way down. he was kissing my chest and my heart was beating hard. He asked "Darcy, are you ok babe?" "Yeah Finn, Im fine, i just wasnt expecting this." He stopped kissing me and he leaned in and hugged me. Then he grabbed my shirt and i put it back on. We layed there together and he left his shirt off. He started playing with my hair. "Babe, i'm sorry, i thought that you were ready, are you sure its ok?" "Yes, its fine babe. I'm just not ready yet, maybe soon." Just then the doorbell rang. We went down and it was Oli, i was really happy to se him. He came in and we started the film. We were watching the movie and Oli had to leave. I was really sad that he left, but i guess it was ok. I could tell Finn wanted to continue what we did earlier because he kept kissing me and touching me. I really couldnt do it. I tried to, but i couldnt. I had feelings for Oli and I couldnt have sex with Finn.