Gay Community College (Ziall/Lirry)

Niall likes to play pranks on his parents. 

But when his pranks went too far...

His parent decides to play a huge prank on him.

By sending him to a Gay Community College 

 Niall James Payne is the only child of Liam James Payne and Harry Edward Payne. Even though his parents are gay, he himself is a huge homophobic; he hates them with a burning passion, except for his parents which he would take a bullet for them. As he enters his teen years, he began to turn into a huge prankster; pranking everyone from his friends, neighbours, teachers, and occasionally his own parents. 

By the time he graduated high school, his grades and discipline records were just enough for him  to graduate, but not good enough for him to enroll in any university or college. Decided that he would give on furthering his studies, Niall struggles to find a job that suits him. In the mean time, to fulfill his free time while looking for a job, he decided to use his hobby to entertain himself; pranking people. And the only people remotely close enough to prank is his hardworking and loving parents. 

But one day, a simple prank on his parent went a little bit too far, causing his parent to plot the best prank on their son. 

By sending him to a gay community college  

Where he met so many interesting gay people. 

Especially Zayn Malik. 

Niall dreamed of having a college life filled with parties, pranks and girls, but in his case, a straight guy in a gay college,  oh-so-many wonderful and bendable events can happen. 

Anything can happen. 

___________________ 

So,...what do you guys think? I may be posting the prolouge soon, if you guys want me too but I won't start the story untill FEBRUARY 2014. There will lots of fluff and humor in this story!

Give me your thoughts! 

Put #gaycollege if you want me to continue this story!