He's you stepbrother and he doesn't like you (Ashton)

Your 14

You and your dad recently moved into your stepmom Anne-Marie's house along with your 3 new step siblings Ashton,Lauren,and Harry. You weren't that happy about it but you got along with everyone except Ashton, Lauren loved you and so did Anne-Marie and Harry, but Ashton just wouldn't budge. You knew absolutely nothing about him, you tried you really did but every time he would see you he would give you a death glare. One day you decided to give on last chance to get Ashton to like you, you bought him tickets to Slipknot, knowing he loves that band and has always wanted to see them live, so you used all your birthday and Christmas money to buy him and yourself tickets to hopefully get him to like you. You went to the local music store and bought the ticket it cost a lot but you did get good seats, but it was worth it to get Ashton to like you. One day after Ashton got back from band practice you decided to tell him you had an extra ticket to "Fall Out Boy" since he loved fall out boy, and surprise him at the venue with Slipknot. You walked downstairs to see him in living room, "Hey, Ashton I have an extra ticket to Fall Out Boy this weekend want, to go?" To your surprise and you hoped he said yes, perfect operation:get Ashton to like you is a go! It was Saturday the day of the concert where you were gonna go see "Fall Out Boy" it was even better Ashton was wearing a Slipknot shirt. You and him drove to the venue and he suspected nothing, you two arrived at the venue. "Again, thanks y/n for inviting me, I'm sorry for not wanting to get to know you, I'm just not used to have 2 new people in the house." You completely understood. "It's okay Ashton, I get it was difficult for me too, oh and Ashton." You said to him. "Yeah, y/n what is it?" He asked "We're not see Fall Out Boy, we're seeing Slipknot!" You said excited. His face lit up like a Christmas tree "No fucking way y/b are you serious I love you so much. How did you afford it?" He said. "Don't worry about it Ashton, I just wanted to get know you and I wanted to see you happy!"
"Thank you so much y/n, I love you!" He said hugging you. "I love you too Ashton, now let's go have a good time!" You and Ashton had a great time that night, you even got matching your shirts and couldn't stop telling you thank you, the whole night even thought you told him it was nothing. You two became very close after the night, you went and did almost everything together he even took you on tour for SLFL, who would have thought that one night you bring two "enemy's" could become best friends. Thank you Slipknot!

I hope you enjoyed I had a great time writing it don't forget to vote and comment
Bye loves xx
Mya 💚 💛