NINE ▷ Heart Of A Soldier

Title: Heart Of A SoliderMain Character: Armin Roger

Main Character: Armin Roger

Face Claim(s): Bill Skarsgard as Armin Rumancek
Jakub Gierszał as Marvin Longstern
Naya Rivera as Mikaela Lerman

Character Descriptions: Armin - Lebanese, light brown hair, shy big grey eyes, very tall

Marvin - Polish passing Pakistani, blond, bright blue eyes, tall.

Mikaela - Puerto Rican, brown eyes, dark hair, tanned skin.

Significant Other(s): Marvin Longstern

Mikaela Lerman

Plot: It is the year 2065 and the world is at War. The bad side lead by the incorporate of Killzone, a company invested in Robots. The British Government are leading an army of soldiers to fight for The Light from all over the world.

Armin Rumancek, a young 24 year old man is stuck between fighting against the evil Killing Machines and going home in peace. After the death of his Fiancée, Mikaela Lerman—who had been encouraging him to fight as she was too, he was forced to face the war on his own.

That is until he meets a new Polish recruit - Marvin Longstern - who just like Mikaela was determined, kind hearted and brave. Armin soon finds it difficult not to fall for the man.

This Story Includes: Depression, Death, Love, War, PSTD, Emotional Breakdowns, Bisexuality and Homosexuality

Must Scene(s):

...Marvin let his head rest gently on Armin's leather clad shoulder, as he drifted to sleep. They were okay now. They were in an isolated clearing but the fear of getting attacked was still there. Their shaken hands clasped tightly around the guns that was now essential to their day-to-day lives.

The darker haired man was a little taken aback by the sudden movement from his fellow soldier, yet didn't make any haste action to pull away. Instead his mind went back to the normal times. The brighter and happier moments when the world was not polluted or on the verge of splitting in half, when his parents were alive, when his fiancée was alive. He remembered how she would place her head on the same position and gently hum until they both fell asleep. How he would wrap his arms around her and absorb her warmth.

Armin never missed anything more than he missed her. At the camp he was pitied and given a hard time for every time he flinched at the sound of a gunshot or the sudden movement a person makes towards him. He wasn't cut out for this type of life. So why was he there?

Simple. Because he promised Mikaela that he would make the world a better place, safer for everybody, or at least try. She was always the better one of the two, always determined to do the right thing, she was strong too and thick skinned. Unlike him. He was weak, and now he is weaker without her by his side, it's a wonder how he gotten this far.

Armin pulled the front of his army jacket to reveal the dried blood stained shield sewn onto the inside, the wings gracefully making the new world army symbol, rested right right above his heart. Where she belongs. The last thing he has of her.

He let the jacket go as he looked up and huffed exasperatedly, his eyes beginning to well up at the thought of her. The always raw images of her lifeless body, bloody in all its glory, laying in the battlefield flashed through his mind.

When  will I ever see you again? He wondered inwardly. She wasn't going to reply of course, he knew that so he turned, his eye catching the soft blond locks of the boy beside him. His head still on his shoulder. By his still body Armin could tell he was asleep.

Marvin was probably another thing on day-to-day basis that reminds Armin of Mikaela by everything he is and does. The way his eyes would light up at times, and his bright smile were all parallel to hers. But he wasn't her, yet still Armin was intrigued and awed by his own personal qualities. There had even been a single moment where Armin thought he could some how find happiness again.

A moment of soft blank stare into the space in front of him, with his eyebrows softly but not too much pushed closer together and his lips gently pursed into a serene thoughtful look, Armin finally let his body relax and his cheek fall onto the top of Marvin's head.

Availability: ✔️

__________

I guess I'm back with another plot.
This one has been bugging my head for ages and I needed to get it out, and you can see why with that scene^^
I love this so much but I need someone really talented and really inspirational (??) to write it. I would forever love to read it.

Remember to vote and comment if you want and make sure to follow the rules!

-sage