12. So Sorry

{AN:THANKS SO MUCH FOR 300+ READS!}
Amber's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up with a pounding in my head and my ribs hurt like hell. I tried to open my eyes, but it felt like they were superglued shut. I tried to raise my arm, but nothing happened. I tried to speak, but couldn't open my mouth. How am I supposed to eat?! That was my main worry until I heard someone walk into my hospital room. I couldn't see who it was, but I secretly hoped it was Harry. It wasn't.
Harry's POV
------------------------------------------
I texted Louis, who was still mad at me for "letting his sister get run over" and I told him that I was going to visit Amber in the hospital. I had been feeling really depressed since I dropped Amber off at the hospital after she was hit by that car. I had something that I really needed to tell her, but I didn't know how
I was beyond nervous. So,eventually, I decided that I needed to visit her.
I drove to St.Anthony's hospital, where Amber was, and sat in my car for 20 minutes, gaining the courage to tell her what I wanted to say. I was so scared, but I needed to tell her, and apologize for being so horrible to her in the past.
I walked to the front desk, and as usual, the lady working there was trying to flirt with me. Normally, I would flirt back, but for some odd reason, all I wanted to do was see Amber.
I ignored the lady's flirting and asked for the room Amber was in.
"I'm here to see Amber Tomlinson. What room is she staying in?"
"Oh. She's in.. Room 214 right down the hall to the right. " She said with a sad look.
I quickly walked to the room that the lady had told me Amber was staying in, and my heart stopped when I saw who was sitting with Amber.
Ambers POV
------------------------------------------
I heard someone walk into my hospital room, but I didnt know who it was. I thought it was Harry, but when he spoke, it wasnt Harry's voice. I was scared. And I couldn't speak,see, or even move. When the mystery visitor sat down on my hospital bed, I tried to figure out who it was, but I couldn't open my eyes no matter how hard I tried. So I tried to listen to the voice as he started to speak.
"Hey love. I heard that that boy of yours pushed you in front of a car. I also heard that he ran you over himself. I also heard..." He went on and on about rumors that he had heard, and I couldn't even tell him that they were all lies. None of them were true. Harry didn't run me over. But I know who did.
Harry's POV
------------------------------------------
I stood in the doorway, in shock, as Zayn sat on Amber's hospital bed, talking to her. I couldn't tell if she was even awake, but he was talking anyways. I was thinking about why Zayn was there. I mean ZAYN of all people! But then, I heard him start talking about me, and I listened closer.
"I heard that Harry pushed you in front of that car!" Zayn said. "I also heard that he ran you over himself!"
All of these rumors were so ridiculous. I didn't care much until I heard the next sentence come out of Zayn's mouth.
"Mandy from school said that her friend Marissa ran you over. Mandy said that Marissa was jealous. " Zayn smirked, turning towards the door, when he saw me. He looked down, and hurried past me. Gosh. Why is that kid so scared of me?
I went and sat on Amber's bed. I heard her soft, steady breathing and decided that she was asleep. I might as well practice what I have been planning to say to her.
"Amber.. I know that you are asleep and you can't hear me but.. I have something I really need to tell you. I.. I love you Amber. I have been in love with you for years! I am so sorry that I have been such a jerk to you. I wish I was the one hit by the car. I have been meaning to tell you that.. I well... Zayn told you earlier that Marcy told him that her friend Marissa ran you over? You probably can't hear any of this but.. I knew Marissa. I.. Um I dated her. When I broke up with her, she went crazy. She would stalk and harass every girl I dated, so eventually I stopped dating. That's why I'm such a player now, to protect the girls. She probably thinks that we are dating and so she got jealous and ran you over. I know it was her. I saw her face. I am so sorry this happened to you. I love you so much Amber. I promise. I will protect you. Nothing bad will happen to you ever again. " I said. Then, she opened her eyes.
Ambers POV
------------------------------------------
When Zayn left, I heard someone else walk in, then sit on the bed. I thought it was Louis or someone, but no. It was Harry. And he started to talk. He explained why he was so mean. Why he was a player. Then, he did the unimaginable. He said.. He loved me. Harry Styles, the arrogant jerk that is my brother's best friend? What? As he finished, I heard his voice shake and I knew that he was crying. I was trying so hard to open my eyes and tell him that I wasn't sleeping. That I heard every word. It took every ounce if energy I had, and I opened my eyes, to see a crying, surprised, beautiful, Harry Styles.
Harry's POV
------------------------------------------
She opened her eyes and I was in shock. She heard me. She wasn't sleeping. She knows my feelings. As I was preparing myself to flee, she leaned towards me, and whispered in my ear something I never thought I would hear from Amber Tomlinson.
"I love you too Harry. " she whispered, before leaning in closer, and finally, she pressed her lips against mine.
There are no words to describe the fireworks I felt. It was magical. I had been waiting for this moment forever.
I should've been thinking of Louis' reaction and the reaction of everyone else, but I wasn't. The only thing I was thinking of, was Amber. Beautiful Amber. And now, she is all mine.
*2 weeks later*
Amber's POV
Today is my first day back at school. I walk in, and everyone's eyes are not on me, like I expected. Everyone was staring at.. mine and Harry's intertwined hands. We are now officially dating. Everyone looked as if they were in shock. Which they probably were because everyone knows that Harry doesn't date. Well he didn't.
I saw Marissa walking past Harry and I, and I have Harry a nervous glance. He held my hand tighter, and then, surprisingly, he picked me up and kissed me. In the middle of the hallway. In front of Marissa. Who, although she is very beautiful, with long blonde hair, green eyes and a slim frame, was completely ignored by Harry. She huffed, then walked away. Harry laughed, and so did two other girls that I didn't recognize.
"Oh! Sorry babe. I forgot to introduce you! These lovely ladies are Hannah and Emily. Hannah is Louis' girlfriend and Emily is your friend Zayn's girlfriend. "
I was really excited that Zayn and Louis had girlfriends now! We could hang out, paint each others nails...do each others hair... And plus, these girls were beyond perfect. Hannah had short, dark brown hair, with purple streaks, and blue eyes. Emily had long light brown hair, and greenish-brown eyes. They were both so pretty! Oh gosh. We are going to be the best of friends. Or at least that's what I thought...
{A/N HEYYYY GUYSS! Thanks SO MUCH for 300+ reads! OMG! I will update when I reach 400! I have writers block :///This chapter kinda sucks.. But anyways.. Thanks so much! Please follow me, vote, and comment! Thanks! Bye!- Tasha}