When you get drunk (Bucky)

Natasha hooked your arm over her shoulder and heaved you to where Bucky was sat, who was talking to Steve. Bucky laughed with Steve and immediately stopped when he saw you. He sighed deeply in annoyance. Then gasped as you jumped on Steve. You held Steve in a weak pathetic headlock and yelled, "I GOT HIM. GUYS I GOT HIM. QUICK BEFORE HE ESCAPES." Steve looked at you and gently removed your arms from around his neck. "Y/N I really think you should-" He started but you cut him off by sassily replying. "Excuse me, I have a boyfriend. Jeez, boi you thirsty but I am not your bottle of water." You rolled your eyes. Steve and Bucky both amused played along. "Oh really?" Bucky asked as he leant forward smirking. You suddenly perked up, "Oh my god yes! He's totally amazing and hot and attractive and he's got these eyes and oh my god I can't even." You squealed. Steve laughed. "So does that mean I can't take you out on a date?" He said as he grinned. You gasped as you put you slapped your hand on your chest. "Erm, have you been listening to anything I've been saying? I love him, even though everyone says he's evil and he's the winter soldier, which he isn't! Everyone else is evil and stupid. I don't care what what they say about my Bucky, he isn't evil and he definitely isn't the winter soldier. Not anymore." You hiccuped as you added, "plus, he's super hot. Like, really hot." You giggle drunkly. Then you stopped and yelled at everyone in the party, "AND HE'S MINE. ALL MINE, FIND YOUR OWN BUCKYS." You snapped back into a smile and threw your arms in the air and screamed at the top of your lungs, "IM A PRINCESS GUYS!" And then you fell back just as Bucky caught you, "Woah there!" He heaved you up and carried you properly. "Alright princess, let's get you home." He smiled and nodded goodbye to Steve and Nat and with that he walked off with you mumbling about squirrels and potatoes.