Chapter Thirteen.

Thats right! I am back everyone. I might have lied a little. I finished and uploaded today because i love each and every one of you so much! I have some ideas again so i will write again tomorrow and hopefully you get another chapter later. I can't make any promises since we all know how that ends up. But i do promise that you will get a lovely reminder from me to read and vote!

anyways without further adu. on with the show. or book. or chapter. or whatever you get the picture. Lets just go read our favourite little couple. Kiara and Kayden. (is it too cliche that their names both start with a K?)

 BANNER MADE BY CASPER7! I LOVE IT :)

VOTE!!!!

COMMENT!!!!!

FAN! IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY DONE SO!!!

I LOVE YOU ALL!!

LIVE.LAUGH.LOVE.

xXxSarahxXx

___________________________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

Kayden’s Pov

I worried about Kiara the whole way to my house. Once I pulled into the driveway Emilee and Kaillia were already jumping out of the car to get to the house. "Girl! Wait for me! I have the keys." I parked and jumped out. After unlocking the door the girls ran to Emilee’s room to get everything packed. I heard giggling and laughing before a sudden scream erupted through the house. "EMILEE! KAILLIA!" I took off running to Emilee’s room and heard another scream come from her room. When I reached the door I saw a huge grey wolf cornering Emilee against the wall. Kaillia lay unconscious on the floor with a huge gash on her forehead. I wasn’t too worried about the cut. It would heal in a few hours. I leapt into the air and changed, landing on the grey wolf’s back. I ripped him away from my sister and clamped down on his neck killing him. I tossed him to the side and changed back, pulling on a pair of sweat pants from the floor. I ran to my sister and made sure she was alright. "Em!"

"I’m fine. Go check on Kaillia." She stood up and walked over to her bed.

 I went over to Kaillia and picked her up. I layed her on the bed and cleaned her wound. Once she was all cleaned up I left her with Emilee and went to go pack everything. I grabbed four boxes and packed all my clothes as well as any pictures of my family I thought I would need. Once everything was packed I brought it down to the car and packed it in the trunk. I went to Emilee’s room to see Kaillia was still unconscious. I took all of Emilee’s boxes to the car and closed the trunk before walking back to her room. I carefully picked Kaillia up before turning to Emilee. "You have everything you need? If you forget something just tell me and we can come back. I am not selling this place. I am keeping it incase we need a place to get away. Besides I can’t bear to sell our childhood home"

She looked at me with unshed tears in her eyes. "I have everything I need. Let’s just go please."

I watched as she grabbed her purse and keys and walked out the door. I followed quietly behind her. I saw her get into her car and pull out of the driveway. I quickly opened the back door and gently laid Kaillia down before closing the door and driving after my sister. Once I pulled out into Kiara’s huge driveway I already saw a few people moving in. Lynx and Kimberly were walking into the house hand in hand.

I quickly sent a message to him. Lynx. I need you and Adam to meet me in the office in ten minutes. I picked Kaillia up and carried her into the house, bringing her to her room and laying her down. I called one of the maids I had hired over. "I want you to make sure she is okay. If anything happens at all, like she wakes up or gets worse, call me immediately." She just nodded before walking off. I headed back out to grab all of mine and Emilee’s things.