Chpt. 6

Grimmjow's white blade pushed harder on Ichigo's black one, making Ichigo struggle against him, still falling towards the ground. 

"It seems like the power you used now... was pushed to the limit. Looks like once you lost your mask, your breathing has gotten labored, hey?" He chuckled darkly and his smile suddenly became more sadistic, "It's over shinigami! I also got fairly wasted by you but... IN THE END, THE FACT REMAINS THAT WITH YOUR POWER YOU CAN'T BEAT ME!" 

Emi'sPOV

I had managed to block a hard hit from one of Luppi's tentacles. After about a 4 second struggle, I got pushed back just like the rest of my friends. I hit a tree making my back hurt a lot more than before. 

"This is the third-fucking-time I got pushed back." I growled.

"What the? This is going nowhere. Are you guys really members of the Gotei 13? Booorriiinnng~" He sang the last part, still spinning his tentacles around. I scowled.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FAG!" I shouted at him.

"Hm?" He looked at me then smirked and chuckled. His tentacle shot at me and I braced myself.

"EMI!!" I was pushed by a strong force right towards the trees behind us, hurting my back yet again. I looked to see who was the one who'd pushed me, and noticed Rangiku get caught in Luppi's tentacle. The thing wrapped tightly around her and before I could do anything, the rest got caught. That's when my anger flared more dangerously.

"LET GO OF THEM!!" Once again he chuckled and tried to get to me but I jumped away just in time. I have to get to him somehow...

"BANKAI!" A clear, cold wind whipped around me, making my hair flail around. My axe split into two axe; the blades, two-headed and white; the hilts, metallic and silver. I clapped them together, making the clear ice form an 'X'. I hit the 'X' throwing it toward Luppi. I automatically jumped higher in the air and flash stepped toward the bastard. My clear 'X' had distracted him as I made my way around him and I attacked from behind.

"Mirror's Gleam." I released my bankai quietly. It was similar to Toushi-chan's. My wings spread. Each feather looked as soft as a real one, but if you touch it, you'd realize that they were sharp. They shined in the sunlight as I flew at him as quiet and as quick as a hummingbird. Both my axe looked sharper and I could tell my eyes looked different, because everything around me looked sharper. 

Once I got close enough, I swung my axe back then quickly chopped off the 6th espada's arm. He cried out in both pain and anger. His tentacles however, didn't even let go of my friends. Dammit!! All of that for nothing!!

"YOU LITTLE SLUT!!" I easily dodged before his tentacle was able to wrap itself around me. No way am I letting this guy get me. Hope Renji's alright.

"EMI! ARE YOU AN IDIOT?! STOP IT! YOU CAN'T TAKE HIM BY YOURSELF!" I heard Ikkaku shout out.

"PLEASE STOP EMI!" Cried out Rangiku. I shook my head. I'm not leaving them. Luppi then turned its sadistic smile toward her. 

"Hey Onee-san! You have quite the scandalous body... You're lucky... It's sexy." One of his many tentacles rose up and sharp spikes appeared, "Maybe I should... Prick you full of holes..." 

"NO-!" I was slow and got caught by another free tentacle of his, shattering my wings in the process. It seemed to go into slow-motion as his spiked tentacle was about to attack my friend. I struggled in his grasp as I tried to get away and help Rangiku. I couldn't though. I started to tear up.