Epilogue

**7 YEARS LATER**

“Louis, can you go get Andrea and Cherdian?” I ask Louis while putting two grilled cheese on plates. I’ll catch you up, Louis and I got married 2 years after we started dating, exactly. It was on our two year anniversary and he did it on stage during a tour. Another two years passed and I got pregnant with our beautiful twins Andrea Rae and Cherdian Annalise. They both have Louis’ brown/blonde hair and his eyes. Cherdian’s are brighter than Andrea’s one of the ways to tell them apart.

“Your lunch is on the table, kiddos.” I smile and watch the 3 year olds climb up into the chairs and begin chowing down. I lean up against the counter, and pull my hair out of a messy pony tail, my tips are still dyed. I pull my hair back up out of my face and put it in a messy bun then turn to look back at the beautiful girls that are the biggest blessing in my life.

The boys are still together and performing, I laid low for a year when I was pregnant then a few months after they were born, but it was hard to stay out of the limelight being married to Louis and all. Zayn is still my best friend besides Louis of course. Harry and I sorted everything out and now he’s like a brother. Liam is dating a wonderful girl named Danielle and Zayn is married to Perrie Edwards from Little Mix. Niall and Harry, however, are as single as can be. Savannah and I are all good now; she comes over once in a while. She still lives in the states and Riley ended up moving out here after all and he lives down the road from us with a wife of his own and a new born daughter. Speaking of babies, Zayn and Perrie have a little girl who is 5 months old. She has Zayn’s black hair and his eyes; she’s almost a spitting image of him except girl form obviously.

“What are you thinking about, love?” Louis asks wrapping his arms around me, resting his chin on the top of my head. My arms instinctively wrap around his waist.

“Just everything that’s happened in the past few years, I mean look at them, they are so big now. I can’t believe we made them, they’re so beautiful.” I gush

“Well, of course they’re beautiful, have you seen their mother?” Louis asks and I giggle. Even after 7 years, Louis hasn’t matured much; he did a bit after the girls were born but not much only enough to become a father. He still makes cheesy jokes and still flirts like we’re first dating.

“I love you, Louis.” I say looking up at him.

“And I love you, Sam.” He says leaning in and kissing my lips. I feel the familiar fireworks that explode every time we kiss. I will never get used to the way Louis always knows EXACTLY what to say and when to say it, or the way shocks are sent through my body when he simply brushes my knee on accident. Or the way his lips feel against mine.

“EWWW!” The girls squeal. Louis and I pull away from each other and I look at the girls who have disgusted looks on their faces.

“ELLO THE TOMLINSON HOUSE HOLD!” I hear a familiar Irish accent ring through the halls of my home.

“UNCLE NIALL!!” The girls squeal running to the door. Niall returns with them hanging upside down and the girls laughing like crazy. Zayn and Perrie come in next holding little Alexis. I run over to Zayn and give him a quick hug then hug Perrie over the baby.

“She came to see Auntie Sam.” I smile taking Lexis from Perrie. She laughs at me and I grab the small child and look down at her, her brown eyes flutter open. It’s been so long since I’ve held a baby this small, it’s amazing. I miss having a baby. I greet Harry giving him a quick hug, then Liam and Danielle. The boys retreat to the living room to do manly stuff and the girls head to the kitchen. I still holding Lex.

“I miss having a baby.” I whine looking down at the baby.

“I don’t, although it’s getting easier, and I wouldn’t trade Lexis for the world, its absolute hell.” Perrie groans and Danielle and I laugh at her reaction.