Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Lucia’s POV

I can’t believe how much fun it’s been living with Andrew and Nicolas. You must be wondering just how it works? Us live together. You see I have my own room and they have their own bedroom to. One night I sleep with Andrew and the other with Nicolas. Then on the 3rd night we all sleep together in the 4th bedroom that has the biggest bed I have ever seen.

And before you ask no, I do not have a favorite yet. They both have such different styles of love making that I can’t tell if I prefer one to the other. Then they too are so different. I still can’t believe I didn’t see the difference that first time I thought Nicolas was Andrew.

I was so lost in thought that I didn’t hear them come into the kitchen where I was getting breakfast ready. We are going to Foxy Roxy’s ranch today and the Dungeon tonight.

“Good morning Luscious Lucia” Andrew said making my body heat up. Oh goody we’re going to play.

“Morning” I whisper.

“Is everything ready for us to eat?” He asked me.

“Yes Boss man I have gotten your fruit and yogurt along with you orange juice. Um but I was up a while ago so I already ate. Is Nicolas up also?” I asked him.

“Yes he’s getting the dining room table ready and we know you ate but we want you there with us while we eat.” He said as I smiled happy that they wanted my company while they ate. He helped me get the bowls so we proceeded to the dining room.

I don’t understand why we didn’t just eat in the kitchen where we usually do but I just fallowed him and stayed quiet.

Then I saw the long table has a plastic table cloth on it. I looked at Andrew confused. The table has this delicate lace black table cloth I bought that I really love but even the centerpiece is missing.

Then I look at Nicolas who has that hungry look in his eyes. Yeah I’m not talking for food either. “You ate without us and now we are forced to eat alone so we want to make it fun.” Nicolas says as Andrew starts to undress me.

Between the two they help me on the table and lay me down in the middle. “Are we having yogurt?” Nicolas asked Andrew.

“Yes please” Andrew said as Nicolas pours a spoon full on each of my nipples. I gasped at the cold sensation.

“I’d also like some blueberries” Andrew says as he adds them to the yogurt on my right nipple.

“I want granola” Nicolas says adding it to the top of the yogurt on my left nipple

“Ahh we are also going orange juice shots’ Nicolas says filling my belly button with orange juice. My body shivered. But not from the cold, since my body was so over heated just thinking about what they were going to do.