LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT NIALL HORAN IMAGINE

Mereani PovRight now I am moping around because I didn't get tickets to see One Direction even though the concert was 3 days ago I am still upset about it I wanted to see mostly Niall f****** James Horan he's probably gonna get kidnapped by me one day hahha jk but love him so much I feel like he understands me.Well right now I'm feeling sorry for myself in Auckland Zoo might as well cheer myself up well this was kind of cheering me up oh well I was just walking minding my own bussiness when  someone in to bumped into me  wearing a hoodie and sunglasses

Niall PovI was just getting ready to do my own thing since the rest of the guys were busy sleeping and I couldn't fall back to sleep I decided to go to the famous Auckland Zoo to relax and spend sometime to myself well as I was getiing dress I seemed pretty excited to go to the zoo well I guess I meeting someone special who am I kidding ( i love niall so much p.s skipping so he's at the zoo already sorry) as I got to the zoo I paid for my entrances and went straight to see the giraffes sinces its my favorite animal as I was walking minding my own bussiness when I bumped into someone I took off my hood and sunglasses to apologize to the person as I looked at her she had the prettiest brown eyes I've ever seen on a girl Nobody pov As she was there just starstrucked that Niall H oran just bumped in to her and was staring at her as he gave her his hand to help her up he started to introduce himself " hi I'm Niall what's your name love " " I'm I'm Mereani and you Niall F******* James Horan "" Well I don't know abou the f****** in there but I am Niall James Horan "" Oh my god I love you so much your my favorite" " Aww thank you I'm glad one of are fans thinks so since that always go for the memebers " "Aw no I like the other members but your my favorite out of all of them " " well would you like to spend the rest of the day with me so we can get to know each other" " I would love to"

AND THAT WAS THE START TO YOUR BEAUTIFUL RELATIONSHIP WHICH LATER WAS MARRIAGE HOPE YOU LOVE IT