It's Out

If we're having a baby shower, we should really get to the decorations, invites, and party stuff already. "Are you sure you wanna continue the decorations without me?" Andy asked. It's 12:47AM and Andy is very tired. "Yea! I got this. I have insomnia. I can get a lot of work done by morning." I said. "So what if you have insomnia? You're still pregnant and you shouldn't be doing so much. The baby shower is in a month, we have plenty of time to work on this together." Andy reasoned. "Andy, I'll be totally fine. Don't worry. I'll scream if I need help." I told him. "...Fine...but if I wake up randomly and you're still not in bed, I'm coming to get you." He sighed. "Mkay." I shrugged. He walked off to our bedroom to go to sleep. I, fully awake, kept cutting paper to make invitations. I searched for the glue to stick a little, paper baby to the invitations, but I couldn't seem to find it. I looked all around the room and spotted it on the window sill. I'm on the opposite side of the room from the window, goddamnit. I'm 7 months pregnant, goddamnit. This far into pregnancy, women find it hard to move around. That's my case. I can't move around by myself from time to time. I'd be sitting in the bed and I couldn't get up. That's when I'd call Andy to help me. Anyways, back to the glue problem...THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO DO NOW??? Part of me not moving is pregnancy and laziness, this can take a while. I rocked back and forth on my bum get to my knees. Instead, I went backwards and rolled onto my back. I rolled over from my back to my hands and knees. Alright, I got somewhere. I crawled to the window sill and grabbed the glue. Now...I gotta get back to the invitations. Here we go...

I checked the clock and the time is 6:00AM. I got the invites done, the spiraled streamers done, the giant baby banner done, and I even got started on the nursery and painted two walls yellow. I feel accomplished about what I did. I also feel tired as fuck XD. My days and nights are switched now. I sleep during the day and I'm awake during the night. I crawled into bed with Andy and went to sleep.

(Andy's P. O. V.)

I woke up with (y/n) by my side, sleeping peacefully. I wonder what time she went to bed this time. I went to the room next to ours, the nursery, and was amazed by the sight before me. Half of the nursery is painted and lots of decorations and invites were made. I smiled at how hard (y/n) worked. She finished just enough invites for everyone to attend, I'll just mail them today. We're only inviting close family and friends, so about 30 invites. I got the decorations to one of the party rooms and kept them there.

Once I finished, I heard (y/n) calling my name, saying she needed help getting up. I ran upstairs and found her struggling to get out of bed, flailing her legs, trying to get up by herself. I chuckled and grabbed a hold of her hand, hoisting her up, gently. I hugged her and the baby inside of her good morning and led her to the kitchen where her buffet was waiting. Wait...I was busy, I didn't make the buffet. Uh-oh...

"Andy...where's the food?" She asked. "I...I was busy with other things, I didn't make it yet." I said. She nodded her head and walked ahead of me, sitting down in a chair. "So...you were busy? Ok. Ok, alright." She laughed. I sense a mood swing coming on. I braced myself for the next thing she'd say. "Yanno what? You can be busy with other things. That's ok...BUT MAKE SURE YOU MAKE MY FOOD BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE. I AM PREGNANT, IF YOU DIDNT GET THE MEMO, SIR. I AM CARRYING YOUR LITTLE MONSTER AND HIM AND I BOTH NEED TO EAT." She yelled. "Yes, ma'am! I'll get right on that!" I ran to get the pots and pans and food and omg. Sometimes she really scares the shit out of me...but that's only one thing I adore about her. I smiled as I could feel her hungry eyes burning into the back of my head.

I finished the food and got it to her as quickly as possible before she'd swing out on me again. Once it hit the table in front of her, she dove into it, eating like a complete savage. I just sat there and watched her. While I thought she was distracted, I reached out to get a muffin. She saw me going for it and smacked my hand. "That's mine and the baby's dessert." She scolded me. I gave her puppy dog eyes and she looked at me for a millisecond, full of remorse. But that quickly subsided. She grabbed the muffin, took off a tiny chocolate chip, and gave it to me. "I suppose you can have a little bit." She muttered. I gladly took the chocolate chip and ate it. At least it's something XD and she's being as generous as she can be while pregnant.

After she finished her food, she went all loving and sweet on me like normal. "Thank you for the breakfast, babe! I love you so so much!!!" She hugged me and kissed me repeatedly all over my face. I caressed her face and kissed her, stroking her hair to get it out of her face. "I love you too, baby." I whispered, looking down on her. Her...her eyes...I see bags. This baby has worn her out. Heck, it'll wear me out too once it's out (y/n)'s womb. Just two months left. She yawned and kinda stumbled around to find somewhere to sleep. I kept her up and took her to the couch. She laid down and immediately went to sleep. While she sleeps, the baby and I have some alone time. "Hello, my little monster...how are you? I hope you're doing awesome. I can't wait for you to be out here in the world with your mommy and I. We love you so much. I hope you look just like your mommy. Such beautiful eyes, gorgeous hair, soft skin, adorable smile, and so much more..." I nudged and kissed (y/n)'s stomach.

We were all just fine until Raina started barking and running around the house. She kept barking at a window...wtf? "Raina, what's wrong?" I asked. She kept barking at the window in the living room. She probably just saw a squirrel. Whatever. She barked at the window for a few more minutes and went to another room.

---

I yawned as (y/n) went off to the nursery and kept painting it. She's so devoted to the baby, I'm so proud. I do feel bad about not helping, but she insists that she'll be fine. I got into bed and fell asleep.

I tried going to sleep completely, but I can't! I NEED (y/n) here! Just as I was getting up to get (y/n), my phone started buzzing. It's Agent Blaq. I told him about the baby, maybe he's calling to see how everything's going.

Andy: Hello, Agent Blaq! What's up?
Blaq: Um...Andy, I have some bad news.
Andy: And what's that?

What Agent Blaq said next almost made me faint:

"Kellin Quinn has escaped solitary confinement."