Colourful child - chapter two - a new look x3

Hey my lovely readers! Welcome back to the second instalment to my ouran fanfiction. Sorry it took so long, I've been insanly busy! Anyway, i appologise in advance if you spot any mistakes i make by accident, I usually get too lazy to chack to be honest........ Enjoy anyway x3 x

OH! before i forget, LunaMoon365 Gave me character i now name 'Akihiko...... Kasahaki!' (wooh! im so genius with names ;) he'l be in it soon) anyway...... FAN HER!!!! OR I'LL HUNT YOU DOWN AND AND THROW MY TACO SOLDIERS AT YOU!!!!!  Thanks Luna, you inspired an awesome plot to form!

******************************************************************************************************************

 'Am I sad to leave?' I had to ask myself as I stared at my reflection in the large hotel mirror. No, I really wasn't. In fact I should have left earlier.

I was in Tokyo city centre when i decided to give myself a completely new look for two reasons. 1: My father was very well known throughout Japan and I'm sure once he realises im gone - if he hadn't already - he'd sent every police officer out to look for me. I shit you not. And 2: I was quite tired with my old look. I had never been able to cut my cair, resulting in it being insanely long and cascading down my back and to my butt.

Also, I had been browsing on the internet about a week ago and i came across something very odd... i believe they were named 'Snake Bites' if i recall correctly. now, if you were to offer me to peirce my bottom lip on both sides a week ago, i would have called yo strange and paid you to go away, but it seemed after i ran away, i felt rebelious. So i got them done. And i cut my hair into a choppy crop. I look a bit like the very yummy male emo model.... Alex evans! But with platinum white hair instead of black, and my eyes were a strange purple colour instear of an aluring blue. I honestly looked like a boy! I could garentee you that if i were to walk out on the street in a dress I would be called a tranny (A/N: sorry if my slang sounds strange, i was born and raised in Glasgow so i picked up some strange names before i moved).

I was actually quite proud of myself, I did a great job in my transformation! I'm lucky i didn't bring any dresses with my, only black skinny jeans and a few band T-shirts and hoodies.

I still need to go shopping though, i can't live in the same clothes forever, that'd be disgusting!

I picked up my panda backpack and slung it over my shoulder, but not before picking up the hotel key and locking the door behind me.

*Amarante Nitzkuno*

Somehow i felt hopless. I couldn't comfort my best friend, make her see sense into what she was doing and stay. But if she did then it would purposely be for my selfish reasons only.

I looked at the words on the book I was reading about Jack the Ripper, but not fully processing the words, like if you try to talk to a toddler about the importance of physics, in one ear and out the other, like you never said anything at all.

Ayako left twelve hours ago, It was now eight in the afternoon. I glanced sidewardly to the little black rectangle beside me. Ayako knew to give me this, she'd been planning to run away for quite some time now. The marriage arrangment had been the last straw. The black rectangle was a phone that Ayako discretely bought to keep in touch with me. I contemplated phoning her. Would she pick up? Would she be alright?

My last sentence convinced me. I had to check she was okay! I picked up the Mobile and dialed the number I knew all too well.

Ring. Ring.... Ring. Ring.

"Ama-San!" Said the all too familiar voice. I let out the breath i only just realised i had been holding in relief. She was okay.

"Are you alright?" I didn't even bother saying hello, i needed to be absolutely, one hunders percent sure she was fine.

She paused. "Um... Yes... But i kind of look like a dude?" Her statement sounded more like a question.

I made a questioning noise with my throat.

"Yeah, i though it would be best, you know what my father is like." She laughed even though what she was saying was true, i chuckled too, knowing full well that he'd even get the americans to start trooping the place in search of her.

"Um," I started, i was nervous as to the answer to my following question. "Do you think i could meet up with you, one everything sort of settles down?" I bit my lip, even though my normal voice is like a whisper, it was quieter.

"Yeah" she said with out hesitation, "Oh, i have to go, we need code-names!" I laughed softly, rolling my eyes at her imaturity, despite the whole situation. "Yours will be........ Amy? and mine will be......" She said, thinking of a name.

"Kazuhiro" I offered, thinking of the best boys name i could russle up.

She laughed, "Perfect, I'll call you tomorrow, bye, love you."

"Bye Ayako" i said quietly before I hung up.

At least she was safe. i told myself.

<3 COMMENT AND FAN PLEASE, DONT BE A SILENT READER ;) <3 love you guys - Kiki x