Chapter One; Rose

I opened my eyes carefully to see. Yep, Scorpius Malfoy. He chuckled and threw a licorice snap at me.

"Oi, Rosie, we're about to arrive at Hogwarts" he says. I sit up and look out the window, I must've fallen asleep.

The night sky was clear, and stars were everywhere. I looked over at Albus who also fell asleep.

"How come you haven't woken, Al?" I ask. He shrugs and continues to eat the sweets he had. "Al! Time to get up!"

He moves around than sits up. "What time is it?" He asks.

"Time to get up, bud, we're about to arrive at Hogwarts" Scorp says. I see the trees began to clear and the opening showed the beautiful lit Castle full of history.

My home. It's good to be back, my family has been criticizing me about my choices.

"I told you specifically to stay away from that Malfoy boy!"
"Your the daughter of 2 brave Gryffindors, why are you Slytherin!?"
"Your parents hate the Malfoys, why befriend them!?"
"Your not a Weasley!"

I look at Scorp who was ready a Charms book, he wasn't his father at all. He is top of his class for Muggle Studies and Charms, he tutors younger students, most of his friends were half-bloods or Muggle-borns, his mother lives in Muggle London and his father lives in Muggle Paris. He's raised to love Muggles and protect the ones he love.

"Rosie?" I hear Al's voice.

"What?" I say, coming out of my own thoughts.

"It's time to get off the train" Scorp says. I look out the window and see that we were already were at the station. Wow.

I get up and grab my bag, we exit the Compartment as my cousins Lily, James, Fred and Lily's boyfriend Lorcan get to it. I stare at James and Fred who really hated Scorp.

"Rose, how many times-" I cut James off.

"Shut it, I don't card what you say James. Leave us alone" I say, I grab Scorp and Al's arm and pulled them out of the train. Which they were used to.

We walked towards the carriages. I was so glad this is James and Fred's last year, it means that I'll only have to deal with Louis, Lily, And Hugo.

"Why does James hate me?" Scorp asks.

"It the way he was raised. Told stories of the evil Draco Malfoy who called Aunt Hermione mudblood and tormemted Uncle Ron" Al says. "But luckily, since Lily and Hugo were born a bit after us, we got off"

We sat on the carriages. Let my world, consume me...