Chapter 3

Dedication: @storiesbyanon for calling my writing great, no-ones said that before ily :) x

(Louis POV)

I woke up around 11am expecting to have another shit day of lounging around then I remembered.

I'm meeting Harry today.

I climbed out of bed and walked to the bathroom to take a shower. I turned on the shower to let the water warm up and stripped out of my boxers. I used the holier before climbing in the shower and letting the beads of heat run down my body. After washing and conditioning my hair I scrubbed my body and washed my... Private parts before climbing out the shower and drying myself off with a towel.

I dried my hair and pulled on my superman boxers, black socks, black skinny jeans and a white shirt that hugged my body in just the right places. I decided to do my hair a bit different so I ran a bit of gel through it to create a small quiff. After going over myself one last time in the mirror I decided to get some food.

Realising it was nearly 2:30pm and Harry would be finishing school soon I brushed my teeth before spraying on some deodorant and aftershave before getting in my car and setting out to Harry's school.

(Harry's POV)

Today was just dreadful. After my mum dropped me off at school I got a punch in the stomach for trying to ignore Zayn. I met my helper and got my books from my locker and headed to first period English. I silently groaned as I walked in and sat down at the back. It's great having a helper but she's with me all the time and I must get some funny looks. As the lesson started after the rest of the students had come in I zoned out and started to think of Louis. I don't know why I looked forward to hopefully meeting him later; he came into my life suddenly after seeing me getting pushed off the bus and actually was kind enough to help me. He managed to break down the shields I tried so hard to build around me and made me feel for him. It was both scary and amazing.

Except from after second period where I got another punch in the jaw and a knee, in the ribs it wasn't a bad day. Zayn got caught and was sent home and was most likely going to be expelled. During break I had to sit with the head of year and explain to her how Zayn had been bullying me since the start of school but I was assured he won't be bothering me anymore.

It was now dinner. Third and fourth period was good as I had the teachers who took notice of my disability and wanted to help me more, I'm currently sat in the library listening to my iPod thinking of Louis. I know he'll be glad that Zayn won't be able to hurt me, in school time anyway, he'll still be mad he didn't get to confront him. On the plus side I'll have someone to speak to on the bus home and won't need help getting on and off. I heard the bell ring signalling it was 5th period so put my iPhone and earphones back in my pocket and waited for my helper to get me and take me to my final class. One more hour or so till I get to see Louis.

I'm more excited than I should be.

(Louis POV)

I pulled up outside of Harry's school and checked the time.

2:50pm.

I decided to listen to music as I got out of my car and stood at the front of the school gates waiting for my new friend. Scratch that, my new best friend. Now I wouldn't normally get so attached to someone after knowing them a day and saying they were my best friend after an hour or so of speaking to them but Harry was different and special and needed to know someone was there for him and if he knew I wanted to be his best (and only) friend, he would just hopefully be a little happier.

I was pulled from my thoughts when I heard a ringing and hoards of students pour from the difference blocks I rang Harry and told him I was at the front.