84// The Dress.

Wedding countdown: 2 weeks

It's my last wedding dress fitting and me, Beth and Nicole are off to Vera Wang. It's the last time I'm seeing the dress before the wedding. We pull outside of the boutique and go inside where we meet the sales associate who has been helping me pick the dress.

We sit down on the sofa's and have some champagne whilst the ladies bring out my dress.

" you excited to see the dress" I ask Beth and Nicole.
" of course we are" Beth smiles.
" I can't believe we are the first to see your dress" Nicole says.

" miss Edwards your dress is through here" the lady leads me through to the fitting room area.
I put the dress on and walk out to the main seating area.

" omg Sophie you look... Gorgeous " Beth stands up and Nicole follows.
" Sophie the dress is amazing " Nicole smiles.
" thank you... God a feel like a princess " I do a twirl.
" Joe is one lucky man" Nicole smiles.
" he sure is" Beth says.
" miss Edwards the dress looks fantastic. Does it feel okay" the lady says.
" yes it's feels okay doesn't it girls" I ask them.
" I looks fine" Beth smiles.
" yes I don't think it needs changing" Nicole sits back on the sofa followed by Beth.
I get back into my normal clothes.

" well I've got someone coming to pick the dress up before the wedding " I say to the lady.
" okay Madame" she smiles taking the dress and putting it on the rail behind her.
" thanks for your help" I smile.
" your welcome Madame good luck " she smiles.
We walk to the door and the security man doesn't open the door.

" Madame their is a few photographers outside are you sure it's okay to leave" the man in the black suits says.
" umm we will have to just risk it. How many is their" I ask.
" quite a few Madame" he says.
" what's going on" Beth says.
" their is paparazzi outside someone must of found out where we were" I says.
" shit... What we going to do" Nicole says.
" we will have to just go, the uber is outside so just get straight into it. Don't look at the cameras" I say and they nod.
" okay let's do it then" Beth says.
The security guard opens the door and leads us to the car and shuts the door behind us.

" God that was insane" Beth says.
" try dealing with it daily" I laugh.
" and now we will be all over the Internet" Nicole laughs.
" them pictures will be up by the time we get home" I say.
" what you doing about photos on the wedding day" Nicole asks.

" we have a professional taking them and we can post them on Instagram" I say.
" you not selling them to a magazine" Beth says.
" we have talked about it but they will get hold of them from Instagram"

" you should sell them" Nicole laughs.
" umm no" we all burst out laughing.
We spend the rest of the car journey laughing about the paparazzi.

---

SOPHIE SPOTTED LEAVING VERA WANG'S BRIDAL BOUTIQUE IN LONDON. ITBLAST.

Sophie was spotted leaving Vera Wang's bridal boutique in London today with her two close friends, we believe that they were looking or trying on wedding dresses. We don't know for sure if Sophie's dress will be from Vera Wang but we have our suspicions after seeing her leave the store today.

---