Chapter 5

Jessica's POV

Whats with the sudden meeting tonight..?

Is something wrong..?

Have i done something wrong again..?

Sigh..

Why cant appa and omma just be a little more lenient on me..

Oh right..

They dont even know what im going through right now..

Or were they even bothered now that Krystal's the first in their heart?

Sometimes..

I just wished..

Wish that for once,

they would be by my side

That wouldnt happen,

will it?

End of Jessica's POV

"Hey Sica/Jessi" called the three familiar voices in unison as they entered the office.

Jessica knew it was yet another torture for her and thus let out a soft sigh as she got up from her seat,

and seated at the sofa in her office.

"Jessi, you're getting really automatic now" teased Tiffany as she settled her bag on the coffee table while Yuri helped rolled Jessica's sleeve up.

Jessica winced a little with her eyes closed while Yuri gasped at the red swollen arm.

TIffany gave Yuri a nod, as if shes hinting or passing some message to Yuri.

Yuri turned and walked to her bag while TIffany injected the jabs into Jessica's arm.

Two winces were heard from Jessica as Tiffany jabbed it into her swollen arm,

releasing the liquid in it.

Jessica let out a little of cold sweat in the midst of it.

"Im done, you've done well Jessi" encouraged Tiffany as she cautiously cleaned all her equipments.

"Thanks.." mumbled Jessica,

still recovering from the pain.

"Sica" called Yuri as she settle beside her,

with something in her hands.

Applying some pressure on it,

a few popping sound were heard.

Jessica watched Yuri with a puzzled expression.

"Give me your arm" instructed Yuri as she reached out for Jessica's swollen arm and placed the warm pack on her arms.

Jessica winced in pain.

Yuri tied it tightly around Jessica's arm,

securing it with a little pressure as well as a lock.

Yuri knew Jessica would wanna take it out on her own but this would not do any good to her swollen arm.

"Yul.."

"It hurts.."

"If you dont do it now"

"Your arm will be swollen forever!"

"Tiff unnie told me to bring it for you because its too swollen!"

"It hurts far more when she gives you the injection"

Jessica's eyes turned teary as she held onto the warm pack locked onto her arm.

"Its really painful Yul.."