Chapter 1: Cum Shot

"Meet me at the Rockhill Hotel when the sun hits the Earth" Andreanna said to the lovely Mr.Bone, CEO of the Crimson Car Dealership Industry. Mr.Bone comes off as a calm, cool, and collet guy but under the business suit had something more intriguing.

"Now, now. You'll be ruining my schedule. You of all people should know how busy I am." Mr.Bone said in his deep, cracking voice. "But I can't lie," He grabs her by the waist and pulls her body in closer to him. "I'm dying to find out what's under that luxurious dress".

Andreanna wrapped her hands around the back of his head, rubbing her fingers through his silky fro'. She pulled his head towards her aggressively and whispered into his ear, "Maybe if you do as I say, you'll find out more than that" she said in a sexy seductive voice.

Because Andreanna was intensively close to Mr.Bone, she could feel his penis starting to bulge from his pants.

Andreanna continued whispering into his ear, "Someone's getting a little too excited" she said as she clenched his hair between her fingers into a tight grip.

"You're one of a kind Ms.Rose" Mr.Bone said as he slowly makes his hands transition from her waist to gripping her ass cheeks.

Andreanna moans softly into his chest to prevent herself from making any loud noise.

Mr.Bone spoke again but lower and more aroused, "I can tell you're body is eager to find out what Im capable of doing to you right now." His words made goose bumps appear on Andreanna's body.

The dark clouds began to thunder and it started to slightly drizzle on both of them.

"Looks like it's about to start pouring" Mr.Bone said as he was looking up into the sky. Cold rain drops falling on his face sprinkled into Andreanna's chest as she gazed at him.

Andreanna let loose of Mr.Bone's hair, grabbed both of his wrists and spoke, "Let's move elsewhere, somewhere private."

"There's a podium by the lake. We can wait there while your ride arrives." Mr.Bone suggested.

"Well, let's hurry because my purse and suit case is getting wet." Andreanna said.

They both rushed under a podiumn and sat at the bench tables for shelter. Andreanna placed her purse on the table and put her suitcase on the edge of it.

"Ugh, my dress is soaking" said Andreanna as she grabbed onto it, squeezing water out. Mr.Bone glazed at her repulsive body, with her dress revealing firm details of her breast and notice she wasn't wearing a bra.

Mr.Bone couldn't help himself but grip on her large breast and squeeze hard enough to make water run through his fingers.

Andreanna giggled a moan out and gripped his arms. "You're being a little rough.." She said as she began to feel intense pain in her breast because he was gripping too hard, "please let go of me."

"What?" Mr.Bone asked with a devilish look in his eye. "I do as I please 'cause you're my little bitch" he said holding her jaw with his wide sculptured hands.

Andreanna fades into a flashback..

"I pay the bills in this house so that means I own you!.... Now when I want to fuck my wife, I'll fuck when I want!"

"Ríqo stop!.... Your daughter is watching you!.... You're hurting me!..."

"Maybe she should watch so she knows how to treat a real man when she's older.."

"Hey!" Mr.Bone spoke loudly to get her attention, "Do you understand me?"

Andreanna drops her head down and slowly let go of his arms.

She place her foot behind his leg and push him, causing him to fall backwards but grabs on to his suit, swinging his body toward the table.

He lands on his back, causing her purse to fall off the table, on to the seat between his legs.

"Who the fuck do you think you are!? How dare you-" Andreanna stop Mr.Bone from his words by hopping on top of his body, kissing him.

The rain pours even harder and thunder rumbles in the sky.

"Let me make you feel like the real man that you are my King" Andreanna said sliding down his body, rubbing her hands over his penis.

She starts to unbuckle his belt, looking in his eyes, and pulling down his zipper slowly.

"Pull your pants down my love" Andreanna said.

As Mr.Bone was struggling to pull his pants down while being controlled under her hypnosis, she was raveling through her purse.

When she looked up, Mr.Bone's penis stuck up with a hard erection. She grips it and stares in amazement as she slowly jerks it off.

She gets closer, and places her tongue at the lower part of his penis and slides it slowly to the tip.

*vrrrrt*

*vrrrrt*

Her phone vibrates in her purse.

Shit, I don't have enough time, she thought to herself. I'm going to need to speed things up.

She opens up her mouth wide and gulps his penis, twisting and jerking him off.

Repeatedly deep throating him and gasping for air.

"Slow down, you're going to make me cum" Mr.Bone said.

She goes faster and jerks him off harder.

Mr.Bone leans his body up to grab her head, she pulls out pistol with a  silencer attached to it and aims it at his temple.

She pops the tip of his penis out of her mouth and spoke, "Now I'd love to play with you some more but I'm afraid I don't have much time on my hands." She said still jerking him off with one hand.

"What.. the fuck is wrong with you.." Mr.Bone said as he struggled to say his words. "Do you have any idea who I am?"

"Why do you think I'm here today my love?" Andreanna said as she gracefully lick his penis once more. "Now tell me where Big Ben is located"

Mr.Bone stuttered, "So you.. you must've got some information about me huh"

Andreanna jerked him faster, "Yes, I know you're connected with him and you're in the inner circle, now tell me where is he located"

Mr.Bone's body is flexing in fear and pleasure. He tries to hold himself back from releasing.

"He's in Chicago" He says in disappointment.

Andreanna grips his penis slightly tighter and spoke, "I need specifics"

"Can you stop.. I'm about to cum" Mr.Bone begged her.

Andreanna pressed the pistol to his head and and continued to jerk him, "Continue" she said.

Mr.Bone revealed all the information, "He's in the DNSTY Hotel in room 319".

Mr.Bone finally released his orgasm, leaking sperm on her fingers.

Andreanna licks her fingers, lowers her gun and spoke, "Your service is much appreciated" she said as she rasied her weapon back up to his face.

"Stop! I've told you everything you need to-"

Mr.Bone's falls back on the table with a bullet hole in his head.

Andreanna phone begins to vibrate in her purse again. She reach in and answers it, "Mission accomplished"