Well Now

Cursing under his breath Blueblood use his magic to summon a sword. Feeling that something was very wrong you and Thomas get of the male's moving behind them. Getting ready to use any magic Sombra put all focus in front of him. "Blue... What's coming?" Thomas asked the white stallion as lager scraping foot steps was heard coming closer. Getting ready for whatever was coming, you brought up a shield to use as a weapon just like you did the bats. On the wall near by a large and scary shadow in the appearance of a cat like monster appeared reaching the ceiling. Getting lower all at once you and the two stallions in front got ready as it drew closer and it's claws scraping the ground below as it drew closer. Getting more tense as it was about to round the corner Blueblood sent a sword toward it as it came around the corner to reveal a...puny kitten. Squealing Thomas bolted out from behind the group to scoop up the thing. "Aaawww wook at jou~! What's a widdle thing wike jou doin down hear~?" Thomas cood holding the kitten like a baby and rubbing it's belly as it clawed and bit at his hoove. "Thomas put that thing down you dont know if it has rabies!" Blueblood yelled stepping closer then jumping back as Thomas brought it to his face "How can such a cutie be dangerous? And does it look like its got rabies, cus I don't." Thomas argued pouting at Blueblood. Groaning and smacking his head hard. Sombra grumbled as you sighed dropping your shoulders walking over to him. "Well that was anticlimactic. But it is cute you have to admit that." You said trotting over past the Blueblood who was behind a rock and cooed at the baby cat still in Thomases hooves. "Aw I think I'm ganna keep the little guy he so cute. What do you think dark?" Thomas asked the kitten you were messing with in his grasp as he brought it closer to him. Glancing up then closing its eyes the kitten let out a monsters roar sending you flying back into Blueblood who shot out from behind his rock to catch you. Groaning as the two of you got up the four of you stared at the baby in the hooves of your friend. "...Well I think that was a yes. What do you think Blue, (Nick/Name)?" Thomas asked putting the baby on his head. "Your still going to keep it? Your a madcolt, but so would I. It's going to grow into a fine beast." Sombra smirked looking at it. Shaking your head you stood and  helped Blueblood up. Gritting his teeth and muttering under his breath Blueblood dusted himself off and walked over to the two stallions with you following. "Come on I think we're close to the stairs we came down on. And I'm not carrying you with that thing you claim to be your new pet with you." Blueblood said flipping his main and walking ahead. Giggling you decided to walk as well wanting to pet the kitten that slid from the top of Thomases head to his back.