Chapter 2- Hospital?

I woke up (again) due to Clare shaking me violently. "WHAT?!?! I am trying to sleep here!" "I have food.."

With that said, I jumped out of bed and started to run, but then fell to the floor with a loud thud. "What the? OMG! Clare are you ok?!?!" "Yea I'm fine Josh you just ran into me and yea we both fell.."

She said calmly, but with a hint of pain in her voice. She lifted her hand up and under it, I saw glass. "OMG!! Clare you're bleeding! Come with me, Imma clean you up."

We headed into the bathroom and I sat her down on the counter. I got a rag and some rubbing alcohol and hydrogen peroxide. I put some of both on the rag and dabbed it on her hand above the sink.

I grabbed the peroxide to put more on, then some accidentally fell on her hip. "OWW!!!!" "What??" I lifted up her shirt and saw blood and blood and even more blood.

"Why didn't you tell me it was more than just your hand that was bleeding!??!?!!" "I didn't want to worry you!" "Well, either way I am still worried!... I need to het you to the hospital.. Come on." I pick Clare up bridal style and have her put her hand on her hip and carry her to the car, put her in, and drove off to the hospital.

*********************************************************************************************^.^**********************

It's been two hours since I got Clare here. I don't understand what is taking so long tho!! "Clare Miggins?" I looked up to the voice and said "Yes?" "You can go back and see Clare, J-??" "Josh." I said to fill her in.

"OK. Well, Josh. Please follow me." She said with a smile. A fake smile, infact.

I followed her back. She suddenly stopped, and turned towards a door and let me go in first while saying, "Go right on in. I'll be out at the front desk if you need anything." "Thanks." I replied back.

"Hey." a weak voice said. It was Clare. "Hey Clare. How you doing?" "I'm doing pretty well. I just had surgery and I just woke up. So my voice is still a little raspy."

"Well, I'm glad you're ok." I said smiling at her. There was a long, awkward silence.

"So..." I said to break the silence. "You had surgery.. It was that bad?" "Yea.. I guess so.. There were a few pieces of glass deep in me. Almost deep enough to where it would puncture my stomach."

"Damn.." was all I had to say.. "When are they going to let you out?"

She sat there a moment.. And thought to herself. She opened up her mouth.. Then closed it... We sat there in complete and utter silence.. Again..

Finally, after at least ten minutes of torture, she opened her mouth again and said, "A week about. Just so they can keep a close eye on me." She gave a weak smile.

*******************************************************************^.^************************************************

A few hours have passed by, and visiting hours are now over. The lady from earlier came in. She was plump (not fat tho), black, blonde hair, and had a a crap ton of makeup on, and a white uniform with red on it.

"Visiting hours are over boy. You need to leave now." "Ok-" I started to say. But Clare cut me off.

"Can he stay the night? Please, this is my first time staying in a hospital and I'm scared. Plus he's like my big brother. Please??" Clare said. Correction pleaded.

She stood there a moment. "Fine.. But tonight only. Got it missy?" Se said with more sass than earlier. I bet she's PMS'ing or something right now.

I grabbed a few more chairs and made a bed like thing for myself and sat down. "Thanks for staying with me." "You're welcome, Clarecake." Clarecake is my nickname for her. She loves it. She loves cake even more tho...

We continued our conversation from earlier. It lasted all night long and we fell asleep talking.

************************************************^.^******************************************************************

OMG!!! Sorry it took FOREVER to update this I have been really busy and my computers been stupid lately -_- But hey here is your update!! Comment, Vote, Follow, I don't really care.. I just hope you guys like the story!! BAI!!!!!!! ~Mickey :3