Chapter 2- Dormitory Truce

Hi everyone! So I haven't updated in MONTHS.... woah..... First of all, I am so sorry for that! It's just that I've been waiting to hear if you guys loved it, but anyways, here's the second chapter! :)

--------------------

Chapter 2- Dormitory Truce

“But father,” Anders whined, turning to his father, Prince (because technically Queen Alexandria still has the throne of Great Britain) William. He was giving his son a smile as he gestured his hand to me, as if trying to introduce me to his son.

“Son, this is Princess Sophia Brielle Elizabeth Rajchenberg, and as of the contract signed yesterday by Queen Victoria and your grandmother, you two are now officially engaged!” he said, as if trying to ease the tension.

“I don’t want to be married at the age Disney Princesses married,” I told my mother. “Don’t we get a say in anything here?”

“Oh, of course you do, darling,” Mother said in French. “Where would you like your wedding to be?”

I groaned in frustration. This can’t be happening! I’m still sixteen, and I’m engaged? To make matters worse, my groom is an arrogant, full-of-himself prince, whom I have the pleasure of working on my year-end film next year with!

Dear ground, I would appreciate it if you swallowed me up now. I don’t care if you take me to Hell. But please just take me away from this preposterous reality. Come on, any second would be great now.

“And since you two are going to the same school, starting tomorrow, you and Henrik will be dorm mates,” Prince William said. I stared at him like he just spoke in an Alien language or something. Anders looked like he was going to rip his father’s throat out.

I decided to whine and complain, because apparently, that was what they were waiting for.

“What? No! You can’t replace Michaela with him!” I protested.

“God, what did I do to deserve this?” Anders whined. I looked at him with my best are-your-freaking-kidding-me face.

That’s it. I was not going to let him think he didn’t do anything to deserve this. He was a jackass who doesn’t deserve happiness. This guy, I heard, even broke a lot of hearts and bullied a lot of dudes in the Music department. I am so going to make my stand.

“First of all,” I began. “I don’t know why on Earth among all the Princes in the entire universe, my mother picked you to be my betrothed, but after my first impression of you during Freshman year, I’m not looking forward to my wedding day.” From the corner of my eye, I saw Mother roll her eyes, which was an obvious sign of whether-you-like-it-or-not-you’re-marrying-him. “Second, I think everything you do made you deserve to be here, and I admit that I also did some stuff that made me deserve this kind of hell, And third,” I stared right into his Purple eyes. “You are a worthless, annoying, arrogant, full-of-himself prick with a stupid holier-than-thou attitude. You’re not fit to rule England one day.”

“Sophia Brielle Elizabeth!” Mother said in horror. Prince William, on the other hand, was trying to stop himself from laughing. Hmm, I guess everything I said was a correct description of his son, eh?

After a few hours, Mother dismissed me, and I went straight to my dorm to say my goodbyes to Mikee.

I woke up the next morning alone. The dorm had new things in it. That meant Mikee had moved now. It just broke my heart. I never even got to say a proper goodbye, with the drama and all that.