Chapter Two - Short Dresses and Devious Plans.

** Please Read**

Thank you for your feedback on my prolouge chapter thingy. I know this isnt that great but I promise it gets better, just give it a chance :) I have a really good plot for this story. Try to spread the word about this if you can, I would really appreciate it.  Thank you so much  and Comment and Vote  if you like  <33 :) 

Chapter Two- The Plan

As soon as I got home, I called my best friends Emily and Josh to come over.

       Emily and Josh are my only true friends, I love them and I couldn’t do this without them. Especially Josh, He’s on the basketball team so he can have us at the jock parties and get us in the so called “popular” group in a minute.. He’s pretty good-looking, with short black hair and light blue eyes with an atheletic build. He’s perfect for Emily and he secretly like her but just doesn’t have the guts to tell her.

     I need Emily for the make-over. Emily is a total girl-girl. She has Blonde Hair and blue eyes, and small petite figure and the most bubbly personality. Her liking Josh back is really funny to me because she’s always the one telling others to go for it and not be scared. Practice what you preach. Maybe after we’re done with Chase I could try to get them together.

    We planned everything. Instead of me ignoring Chase, I would give him a taste of his own medicine; make him fall for me and then just dump him in front of everyone. I knew it was cruel but he had done it to so many girls, including me.

 “Ade, Are you ready ? Let’s go ! I’m so excited.”

   Emily was jumping up and down, I had agreed to let her give me a makeover. What was I thinking ? I was fine the way I dressed, I dressed like a normal girl, usually skinny jeans and sweats and tshirts or sweaters. Not the dressy kind of girl but still okay. Josh had gotten lucky and had made an excuse to babysit his younger sister. I groaned.

 Emily decided my wardrobe needed to be more feminine. She quickly scoured my closet and sighed. “Do you honestly have no other dresses then these awful summer dresses? The look like what two year olds would wear.”

I shrugged.

 "It’s okay. We can go to the mall to pick up a few things” I iternally groaned when I heard that. Shopping with Emily was the worst, she was bossy and wouldnt take no fr an answet  to anything she picked out.

 She gave me a look and chuckled.

 “What?”

 “Nothing, I’ve just never seen you this mad at something”

 “Well. There’s always a first to everything.”

   We decided to go to the mall and pick up a few things. Emily raced into a store and picked up clothes that she wanted me to try on. I dragged myself to the changing rooms and tried on the first thing she game me.

“Im am not getting this Emily. What  were you thinking when you picked this out?!”

 “I was thinking that Chase isn’t going to give you a second look with the sweaters you wear”

    I looked at myself in the mirror, I was wearing short blue high waisted jeans, with a light v neck top. It was pretty but realy not me. I finished changing and went out to show Emily.

 “Spin around” she ordered.

 I spun around and started to talk but Emily cut me off.

 “Go back and change into the next outfit, we're getting it, it shows off your legs. You look very pretty I have to admit, why don't you dress up more often."

 I looked at myself in the mirror again and liked what I saw. I had dark long hair, light brown eyes and a naturally tan skintone. I could be passed off as decent inn high school. 

   We ended up spending 4 hours at the mall, I had a complete  new  wardrobe from now on, Emily had basically forced me to buy everything she picked. Man, could that girl be bossy and really persuasive. Emily drove me home and my moms car was parked in the driveway. I knew I couldn’t show her my nre clothes, she would know I was up to something. I panicked.

 Emily looked at me “It’s okay, I’ll keep the clothes and come in the morning to dress you up. Just take one bag to not seem to suspicious”

 “Thanks, for everything” I gave her a hug and watched her car drive away and then went into the house.

   “Hey mom, Im home”

  She was sitting on the couch reading a book. Probably studying something for a case, she was a lawyer. My dad ahd passed away almost a year ago.

 “Hey sweetie, how was your day? have fun at the mall?”

  “Yeah, it was fine” I muttered. “I have to go do homework, talk later mom”

  “Okay honey”

  I ran up the stairs and into my room. Collapsing on my bed, I looked in the bag and pulled out a bright orange pink top and smiled to myself. Oh, tomorrow was gunna be fun.