My Cold Boyfriend -Chapter 2

“I’m going home, Scarlet,” Nicole said to me as she glanced at Aaron and smiled sweetly.

            “What? I mean, now?” I asked her.

            She giggled. “Yes, honey.” She walked closer to me and Aaron. “Bye Scary. Bye Aaron.” As she said that, she gave Aaron a quick kiss on the cheek. And yes, she liked to call me ‘Scary’.

            I waved to her then walked Aaron to the house. “Are you having holidays, Aaron?” I asked him as we walked to the kitchen.

            “Nope!” he shook his head but I didn’t see it clearly because I was walking in front of him. “I just wanted to visit my stubborn, pretty sister.” I heard him chuckling. “I missed you.” He hugged me from behind, surprising me.

            I turned around and looked into his dark grey eyes deeply. I might’ve been stunned if I didn’t realize in time that he was my cousin. I smiled slightly then turned away. “Do you want to eat something?” I asked him as I opened the refrigerator door.

            “I don’t want to eat ‘something’, I want to eat food,” he said. “Don’t say tat you don’t have food and only something.”

            “Damn, Aaron!” I turned around, chuckled, and punched his shoulder. As he lifted me, he spun me around while laughing. We were both enjoying the moment.

            “Are you food, Scarlet?” he asked, still lifting me.

            “Uhm… Why?” I asked, smirking.

            “Because you look sweet,” he said as he kissed my left cheek. He let me down and walked to the fridge. “So what’s in your fridge?” he mumbled as he opened the refrigerator door. He seemed like he was thinking about the food. I stood, staring at his wide back.

            Silence.

            He sighed then closed the door slowly. “You know what, sista, those kinds of food aren’t good for you,” he said.

            “Yes, and?”

            “You must stop consuming those things!” Aaron was the type of guy who really cared about health.

            “Seriously?” I asked him with puppy eyes.

            He gave me an ‘Alright I give up’ face and said, “You must have at least fruits and vegetables in your fridge.”

            “Only that?” I asked him again, still with puppy eyes, trying not to laugh.

            “And you may only eat that food once a week.”

            “Okey-dokey, captain!” I smiled.

            Because Aaron didn’t let me eat the food, he called a vegetarian restaurant and ordered. “The bill will be a hundred dollars, tax included,” said the girl from the restaurant.

            “Alright,” he nodded and closed the phone. I just sat on the sofa, staring at him.

            “How much will it be?” I asked him.

            “You don’t have to know,” he answered with a straight tone.

            “Why do you always say those words?”

            “You don’t have to know either.”

            “Why don’t you tell me?”

            “You don’t have to know.”

            “Why do you always say those words?”

            “You don’t have to know.”

            “Why are you so annoying?”

            “You don’t have to know.”

            Again and again, he kept saying those words. No, I’m not pissed off. Not at all.

            As my response, I got up from the sofa, walked towards him, and tickled him. “Now tell me!” I knew he was weak at this.

            “No,” he struggled and laughed hard. I kept tickling him until we both fell to the floor with him on top of me. I laughed even louder. He didn’t. He stopped. It would’ve felt awkward if I kept laughing alone so I stopped. I realized that he was staring at me seriously.

            I didn’t know why he was staring at me like that. The phone suddenly rang. He cursed then stood up. He ran a hand through his hair as he went to reach the phone. You know, among all of the guys that I have ever met, he was the hottest. He picked up the phone and answered with a deep voice. “Hello?” I sat up so that I could see him clearly from her, staring and smiling. “I’m her cousin,” I heard him speak to the phone. “Okay. Scarlet, your boyfriend’s asking for you,” he called me.

Why did he call me? I thought. I gulped and thought deeply, not even bothering to get up and answer the phone.

Aaron came to me with the phone in hand. “Why don’t you come and answer it?” he asked me.

My mind was still blurry. “Eh?” I coughed. “Too lazy to get up,” I lied.

He nodded and gave me the phone. I took it, mind still blurry. Aaron walked away. “I’ll wait in your room,” he said as he walked up the stairs.

I glanced at him, nodded, and smiled slightly. “Hello?”

Silence.

“Yeah, I’m fine. How about you?”

Silence.

“No, he just came today.”

Silence.

“Nicole went home when he arrived.”

Silence.

“Why did you call me?”

Silence.

“Nothing, it’s just unusual.”

Silence.

“Okay. Bye,” I closed the phone and sighed.

“Was that a couple’s conversation?” Aaron’s voice surprised me.

===============================================================================================================

finally I could upload the next chapter XD

and you know in this chapter I started to love Scarlet's boyfriend.. yeah since now I hasn't tell you who is he, but 've known myself ;p

since I'm still learning to write please give me critics and advice >.<

and also don't forget

vote , comment , fan ;D

also share this key? :p