Chapter- 29

I'm breathing.

It seamed as like I drowned in my sweat. My shirt was sticking on to my chest, Making me feel irritated, i slid off my shirt. 

I then hear a whimper at my door, 

"Colton, open the fucking door!" 

"Fuck off." I said. 

"Fuck off? My father is missing and you want me to fuck off?"

My lungs felt like it got tighter. But this is jacey, always making the conclusions and assumptions. 

"He's not lost, he went out." I rolled my eyes. 

"Yes Colton, he went out for hours colton."

"Jacey go to sleep."

JACEY POV

He made me mad. Walking and talking like everything would be okay. He doesn't care. 

"You know what, my father was the only one that took you in, when nobody wanted you. NOBODY WANTS YOU COLTON! Sometimes I think that you forced a gun on him to take you in.

What was I doing?

I continued. "Its cowards like you who deserved to be burnt in hell. But you know what at the end of the day, depending on what religion that you believe in, we were made from dust, but you were made from a piece of crap. and go fuck yourself."

My chest felt lighter, my mind was clear. The world didn't spin or crash. Because it was what I wanted to say from the start. I wanted to lay down and give myself a trophy. I wanted to smile, but I couldn't through these tears. 

I hear footsteps staggering in his room and towards the door. 

I felt like i could do anything, and that I was fearless. I began to walk down the hallway and to my room. 

I felt a tight force pull my arm, he looked at me dead in the eye and pinned me to the wall. I tried to fight back 

"Listen here, baby doll. You don't know shit about me."

I tried to break his grasp. 

"So fuck off." he continued. 

I dare to look into his eyes, I don't feel pity for him anymore. 

"Let go of me."

He doesn't, he stares deeply into my eyes. 

"Get in the car." he says.

I obey. I quickly change and put on some sweats, and grabbed hoodie. 

by the time I was done, he was in the drivers seat already. I know he felt irritated from the look he gave me. I slid in the car and slipped on my seat belt. 

"Have you called the police yet."

"No, your suppose to call if he has been gone for more than 24 hours." 

He doesn't say anything, and I know that I shouldn't too. 

"How would you know that he is gone."

I couldn't talk about this, or I would break down and cry. 

I tried to say something, but my words didn't come out strong. 

"I was in my bedroom, then he texted me that is coming home. And it was sent 4 hours ago."

"Maybe he just got caught in somethin-" 

"Four fucking hours!" I screamed at him. I felt a tear roll down my cheek, I wiped it away before he could see me.