4

Omfg! The pic 😍😍👌🏻👌🏻

PLEASE GOD! PLEASE GIVE ME AN ALAIN OF MY OWN. I PROMISE TO LOVE, CARE AND FEED IT!

*clears throat* sorry... Now onto the story...

ᴀʟᴀɪɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ

I don't know what came over me back there, but I did know that I had a lot of respect for (Y/N).

She saved mine, Marin's and Chespin's life. (I can't imagine Alain saying Chespie xD)

Then, she saves a Pokemon from a terrible situation. Next she pushes us out of the way from an incoming attack.

She'd only been with us for a day, and here she is, risking her life for us, saving us.

I feel like my respect isn't enough to thank her for everything...

I stopped in my tracks, making Marin and (Y/N) come to a halt too, looking at me.

I ignored their curious gaze.

'I know something I could get for (Y/N) as a thank you...'

I acted like I got a call from my boss, holding onto my earpiece and nodding, "(Y/N), Marin. I have some work I need to do. I'll meet you at the Pokemon Centre."

I quickly released my Charizard out of it's Pokeball and flew into the air, climbing on its back as it gave a loud, intimidating, roar.

★☆★

I walked around the cave I was in, looking around for any signs of difference in the rocks around me. Charizard was helping by using its tail flame.

There was a faint light that shined in my eyes, just as I walked past a crack in the walls of the cave.

"Charizard. Blast burn!" Charizard grew surrounded by flames as I stood back, watching it plummet its fist onto the wall, the ground shaking and the wall tumbling down.

"Thanks, Charizard. Well done." I affectionately scratched Charizard under its chin as it roared in contentment. I smiled at my partner with closed eyes, still petting it.

The room was very large. It was like a huge cove. At the other side of the room, there was a podium with a glowing stone on it.

"Ahh... Have you come for the Mega Stone?" An elderly male asked, scaring me and Charizard.

"So what if I am?" I asked him, my Charizard huffing whilst in a fighting stance.

"Well, sonny... What do you need it for? Your Charizard already has a Charizardite in its possession."

"It's not for me and my Charizard... It's for a... Friend." I replied, unsurely.

I didn't know what he was trying to accomplish, but I didn't see him as a threat to (Y/N), Charmander or Growlithe at all.

"Who is this friend you speak of?" He asked me, curiously.

"She's saved mine and my traveling partner's life -twice- and saved a Pokemon. I'm not one of emotions, but she's earned my respect," I shook my head, "but that's not enough."

"You're friend sounds wonderful. But, I'm afraid you'll have to battle me to get it..." He touched his collar which had a keystone on it, "Just so you know, that's a Charizardite Y."