01

I know the last thing I need to be doing is starting another story, but I am because this idea is itching at me. The song above, Take It All by Ruelle, is a strong factor in the story. The way I see it that the song itself represents this story.

This story is a Originals and Avengers crossover, so I hope you all enjoy it!

This story takes place after season 3 and the first Avengers movie. Hope here is eighteen and in my head I feel like the actress that represents her is Maia Michelle with blue eyes but imgaine her how ever you like.

Also, so far I have no shipping yet so let the war begin.

..........................................

Take It All

Chapter 01

Welcome to New York

..........................................

My dearest Hope,

I do not know how this will find you. As a child full of wonder, a teenager full of opinions, a woman with the world at her feet. I write to tell you that I love you, and to explain that in our family's darkest hour, I was called upon to save my siblings and so I did. Please do not mourn me. Whatever pain I endure, I do so in service of those I love.

My sole regret, is that I will be away from you. Be good to your mother. I draw comfort in knowing she will protect you and I know she will not rest until our family is united. Until then, my sacrifice will allow you to grow. To become the beautiful daughter I can now only imagine. Please do remember you are the legacy this family has always desired. The promise to we fought to protect. You are and always will be our hope.

Hope let out a small sigh re-reading the letter from her father she had memorized by heart. She didn't remember much about her father or uncles and aunts- just little things that flashed in her memory but was gone as fast as it had come. Hope knew her mother missed them dearly, the stories Hayley would sometimes share with her told Hope how much it pained the hybrid. Of course there wasn't much Hope could do about it, but now as she got older and more in control of her magic, she tried to her best to come up with some kind of cure for Marcel's bite. A cure Hayley was yet able to discover.

A lot had happened over the years they departed from New Orleans. Of course Marcel, her adopted brother who would probably kill Hope if she waltz in there, was still ruling like king. In every sense, Hope Mikaelson hated Marcel with every fiber of her being. He was the reason her family has been asleep and father was trapped the past seventeen years. Now she was eighteen, trying to do everything in her power to bring her family back together. Of course Hayley tried hard to help, but there was so much she could do.

Over the years Hayley had tried to find a cure, but Hope had too come first. She had made sure that the Mikaelson's were secure and hidden. Only two people knew where they were at, Hayley and Hope. Hayley had to raise Hope, as well as moving every year or every time she got a new lead. It wasn't the way Hayley had envisioned raising her daughter, but as Hope got older she understood.

"You have his eyes you know, and his impatience." Hayley says, leaning against the door if their new apartment in New York.

Hope let out a light laugh, her blue eyes flickering up to look at her mother who could now pass as her best friend or sister due to the fact that she was a hybrid and didn't age. "Yeah? You always seem to remind me of that don't you?" Hope grinned, putting the letter away in the little box she gotten solely for it.

"So I was thinking of our new cover story." Hayley starts, but Hope once again went off with her imagination.

"Oh, oh- make it fun mom, like maybe we are secret spies or, wait. Yeah, no- I got nothing exciting at the moment we could use." Hope says, earning a laugh from her mother.