Chapter 4: Cee-lo's voice

Once I finally got Cee-lo to pull over, he was a very upset dog. " Just what do you think you are doing here," Cee-lo said. "What do you mean what am I doing here your a dog and first of all you can't talk or drive or steal people's cars and steal food from our well off neighbors." "I am fine I know what I am doing I should have told you this by now but I haven't needed to use my voice up until now and I wasn't really missing it, but once I saw all the laughter and happiness that I could have after watching " Good Dog" and "Tommy and the Cool Mule" I wanted to be just like them and have my voice back" Have you ever wondered why myself and my littermates don't look alike." " It's...It's" It's what?" I screamed loudly with anger, fear, and concern rushing through my body all at the same time. "It's because I am an alein" "Are you happy now" Cee-lo said in a sad toned voice." "Oh Cee-lo no your not I bet you wished on a firework just like my guinea pig did." "What? NO! I did wish off of a shooting firework now, but I was actually sent from the planet Neptune." "Cee-lo no you weren't I'll take you to the vet tommorow and he will tell you the exact same thing; I promise." "Ok I will go, but I really hate how they take my temperature and they will tell you the exact same thing."