A Close Friend Never Dies

Summary >>>> When the gang go out on a mission, there is a chance that some of them wont come back. What will happen when sacrifices are made for the ones they love? What hearts will be broken? Rated T (with M suggestions)

Maka X Soul   Tsubaki X Black Star    Kid X Patty    Chop X Crona

And more pairings to come…

Disclaimer: I don’t own Soul Eater however I will somedaY………….*evil grin*

Chapter 1

The Mission

Maka Pov

   I walked into class hand in hand with Soul. It had only been two days yet everyone was talking about it. I glanced at him, my boyfriend. My heart skipped a beat every time I thought or said it. I grinned as I seen Tsubaki sitting beside Black Star.

“Hey Maka, hey Soul.”

“Hey Tsubaki, how are you?” I asked as I took my seat beside her.

“I’m good. You’ll never guess what!”

“Did you and Black Star finally get together?”

“How did you know?!”

“It was easy to guess really, you guys are always together and the way you look at him is sooo cute!”

“…” Tsubaki blushed. I giggled.

“Hey Black Star how’s it going?”

“Not bad Soul. Not bad.”

“So…did you and Tsubaki get together?”

“Obviously! Tsubaki is my goddess!”

“…I’m happy for you.” Soul said, as a huge grin spread over Black Star’s face.

“So Soul how’s Maka in bed?”

“BLACK STAR!” Soul yelled and punched the hyperactive ninja in the face causing him to fall backwards.

“Listen up class; today we will be dissecting something interesting. A reindeer!” Professor Stein exclaimed to the class.

“Uhh…Professor Stein…” I started.

“Maka if you do not wish to dissect this interesting animal then please leave the class. That goes for anyone else.” Sighing I picked up my books and left the class.

When I got outside, I leant against the wall.

‘Why do we have to dissect everything?’

I thought to myself. I felt a hand on my shoulder. Startled I spun around and flipped the person on the ground.

“Uhh…” Soul grunted looking up at me.

“Oh! Dammit I’m sorry Soul. You startled me.” I apologized as I helped him up.

“Its ok Maka I’ve had worse.”

“…..”

“So what do you want to do, since you’re not dissecting the reindeer?”

“Well, what do you want to do Soul?”

“Let’s go somewhere more private.” He said with a suggestive smile.

“Ok then!” I happily obliged as we walked off.

Chop Pov

I walked with Crona into the Death Room. I could see that Crona was nervous. Well who wouldn’t be, walking down an aisle of guillotines? I took his hand, and he turned to me startled.

“It’s ok. I’m here; I won’t let anything happen to you.” I said and gave him a reassuring smile.

“Oh, ok!” He smiled back. We walked hand in hand to the platform where Lord Death was waiting for us.

“Hey, howdy wassup?”

“Hello Lord Death. What did you want us for?”

“Well Chop you see, I want you and Crona to find someone for me.”

“S…sure s…shinigami-sama.”

“Who is it Lord Death?”

“I want you to find the Witch Airlina.” Lord Death told us.

“Ok, you can count on us Lord Death!” I said as I gave him my symbolic peace sign with smile.

“O…ok.”

“Come on Crona.” I said as I took his hand and briskly walked out of the Death Room-eager to start the mission.

We were walking in the corridor when we bumped into Soul and Maka. Maka was putting a pigtail back in, and Soul was fixing his jumper.

“Hey guys!” I greeted them. Maka jumped.

“Oh…um hello.” She blushed.

“And, what have you two been up to in the store cupboard?” I asked jokingly, but Maka’s blush deepened and Soul went bright red.

“OMIGOD!!!” I squealed.

“Look Chop don’t tell anyone that just wouldn’t be cool.” Soul asked.

“Pffft as if I would! Anyway see y’all later, me and Crona have to go do something for Lord Death. See ya!”

“B…bye Maka. Bye S…Soul.” We left Maka and Soul staring after us.

“Chop?”

“Yes Crona?” I answered him.

“What was making Maka and Soul blush so much?”

“Oh…um…uh.” I stammered. I hadn’t thought that Crona would ask.

“Uh…I’ll tell you after the mission. Promise!” I stuck out my pinkie, and linked it with Crona’s.

“O…ok.”

“Now where does this witch live?” I asked. Looking around I couldn’t think of anywhere. I faced Crona again, his face was white and his eyes were frightened.

“Crona…”

“Chop!!” Crona shouted and leaped at me, just as something whizzed past where my head would have been 2 seconds ago. Crona picked himself up off of me. I sat up and rubbed my head.

“Thanks Crona. What was that anyway?” Crona only pointed at something. I looked and seen a lady floating 5 meters away.

“Well, I guess we found the witch.” I said.

A/N: Ok guys that’s chapter 1 done.  Please read and review.