note

• Dedicated to You

I don't know how I came up with this story. Ok, I do know

Just like every single girl out there, I am insecure. I am insecure about my height, my teeth my hair. My looks, particularly. But I don't let that get me down.

And maybe, that's why I wrote ths story. i want you to know that thare's nothing wrong about being insecure. Everyone is. (And if someone there whose reading this and is shaking his/her head. You're lying to yourslef.)  I don't want you to feel bad about yourself. But I want you to see it, learn it and accept it.

Love yourself. Accept yourself. Because I f you learn to accept it, you will learn to love it. get used to it.

Because honestly sweetheart, there's nothing better than being REAL. Being YOU.

It doesn't matter what other people say. It doesn't matter what they think

Don't focus on your flaws focus on what you're good at.

I'm telling you now. Yes, you the one whose reading this right now.

YOU ARE GORGEOUS. YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL. 

And, if someone can't see that then it's their loss. Someday, Someone is going to notice you, to see you for the real you. And love you.

Someday Someone will make you feel beautiful. 

Someday, someone is going accept you. All and all. Insecurities, flaws, assets. EVERYTHING.

And when that person comes dohn't let that person go. Because that is true love.

It just takes time. Don't give up.

That person will come.