Nakamoto Suzuka's Teleportation

I am Suzuka Nakamoto, a second year junior high in Sakura Gakuin 2011 Nendo Class. My classmates admire me because of my bubbly personality and how good I am in singing. I guess that's also something that I can be proud of as a graduate of Actor's School of Hiroshima. I am so proud of my hometown except that...

"Nakamoto-san, you are late again in our class?" Mori-sensei says.

"Gomene, Mori-sensei. I am late because of the heavy traffic of Tokyo and Hiroshima is really too far from here." I bow my head to apologize to him.

"I understand how far Hiroshima is from Tokyo but you should also put that into consideration. Since you live in a far city, you should wake up and leave home early so that you won't be caught up by the traffic."

I understand Mori-sensei's point but it's really too hard for me to wake up early and our school is really very far. It's not that I'm complaining about being enrolled at Sakura Gakuin, in fact I really love the company. I love hanging out with my senpais especially Ayami-chan who is also my former band mate in Karen Girl's. I also love my ever supportive kohais especially Moa-chan and Yui-chan who are my band mates in BABYMETAL.

"Ok Nakamoto-san, you may sit to your seat now."

"Arigato Sensei." I walk unenthusiastically towards my seat.

"Hey Su-chan" Nene-don poked me while I walk. "You're not wearing your shoes properly."

"Eh?" I look at my shoes and to my surprise I wore my left shoes at my right feet and the other at my left. "Geez! I didn't notice!"

The class laughs at me and it is so embarrassing. I sit at my chair and wear my shoes properly. This is what happened when I'm crammed. I become so clumsy that I often do silly things. Gosh, if only I lived in a nearer place or if only I have the power to teleport from one place to another, I would be early in coming to class.

Ding ding ding ding!

The bell rings to indicate that the class is dismissed. Dismissal is the time where my classmates hang-out together at the busy city of Tokyo especially at Shibuya and Akihabara but for me I should go home early. Aaww... If only I lived in a nearby city, I could maybe hang out with my friends more often. I really hate traveling. If only I can go instantly to my room to neglect all those crowded trains and busy airports. I want to teleport to my room and rest on my bed.

As I walk in the corridor, I notice a pretty key. This key is quite unusual. It has some pretty chimes and little bells attached to it. Wow! I love this token. It reminds me of the meaning of my name, Bell Incense. Maybe I should keep this, but I wonder who owns this. Well finders-keepers, maybe this is intended for me.

After taking a few steps, I find another unusual thing again. A door in the middle of the hallway? This reminds me of that door Doraemon have. I try opening it but it's locked. Wait a minute, I have found this weird key right? So maybe this key will fit this door knob. I insert the key and it opens the door. I enter and to my surprise, I am already at my room! Is this magic? I teleported to my room! I went back to the door but instead of going back to the hallway, I'm already at my home. This is awesome! Does this mean I can teleport from places to places using this key? If I just use this to open locked doors and think about the place where I wanted to go, then I can teleport there!

I tried locking my room's door and open it using the key. Now I'm at Ayami's room! Wow! Her room is so neat and clean. She is really a fine girl. I opened her drawer and to my surprise it was all messed up with notebooks, pens, and things I can't describe. Well I think she might be ladylike and kawaii from the outside but there is still that clumsy side of her. Hehehe.

I locked the door again and reopened it using the key. Now I'm at down town New York. What do they call this place again? Ahh! Time Square! The Heart of the World! This reminds me of Shibuya district! It is so busy, and a lot of people are sightseeing, shopping, or just walking around going to their businesses. Sugoi!! I really love this! I window-shop at the Disney store, Forever 21, and some famous business enterprises. This is really fun! I wish I could bring my friends to come with me here. Or I could just bring them here using my teleportation key! That's a great idea!

Wait? Where's my key? I just put it here in my pocket but... OH MY GOSH!!! Did I just lose it? Baka! Baka! Baka! How clumsy I am that I lost it? And how am I supposed to go back to my home if I don't have that magical key? I want to cry now but I should be strong. I should find ways how can I go back home. But how can I talk to these foreigners? I am still not that good in English T_T

Wait, is that Marina-chan? Yes that's her, I can't be mistaken. She's wearing the Sakura Gakuin Uniform and that was her hairstyle a while ago. Why is she here? Does she also have some magical key like mine?

"Mari-mari! Mari-mari!" I yell as loud as I could but she couldn't hear me because of the busyness of the streets. But I won't give up! I should talk to her! I run after her until...

Pug!!

Did I just get stumbled? But why is the ground so soft? Like my bed?

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGG!!!

Huh? Is that my alarm clock? I opened my eyes and to my surprise I found myself in my room wearing my pajamas. Yokkata! I'm glad it was just a dream. I turn off my alarm clock and... What! I am going to be late for school!!

Of course I rush preparing myself up, commute again through the busy urban terrain to school, and ride numerous and uncomfortable public transports. I know this routine is tiring but I kinda get used to it. But what makes me wonder is that this scenario seems to happen to me before. I wonder when.

"Nakamoto-san, you are late again in our class?" Mori-sensei says.

"Gomene, Mori-sensei. I am late because of the heavy traffic of Tokyo and Hiroshima is really too far from..." Wait, I guess I've already said these words. Is this déjà vu?

"I understand how far Hiroshima is from Tokyo but you should also put that into consideration. Since you live in a far city, you should wake up and leave home early so that you won't be caught up by the traffic."

Yah! This is déjà vu! But wait, it is not really déjà vu. This is what happened to my dream. If Mori-sensei would say those words, I would really...

"Ok Nakamoto-san, you may sit to your seat now."

"OMG! Am I still dreaming?" I shockingly say.

"Oh Nakamoto-san, stop being an airhead go to your seat now so that we could resume our class."

Now I am puzzled, I am quite unsure if I am dreaming or not.

"Hey Su-chan" Nene-don poked me while I walk. "You're not wearing your shoes properly."

"Of course I didn't wear them properly, just like in my dream." I say. Now the class burst out in laughter and Mori-sensei reprimands them. The class goes on with its usual routine and then it ends. I am still skeptic as to whether this is just a dream or not.

After class, I walk in the usual hallway and to my surprise I found that key again. So that dream is a warning dream! Well I can change my fate here. I won't pick that key again even though it's kawaii. Su-san will never commit the same mistake again! I left the key behind and go on my way to my home at Hiroshima.

Meanwhile, as Suzuka left the key, Marina picks it up and it transforms into a magical wand. She waves it and it sparkles with magic. ;D