Fan Club

Bixanna! This is gonna be kinda short.

" I can't wait to see my baby!" Bixlow exclaimed. He and the Thunder Legion had been on job that took them a half a month to complete, and now they were heading back home to Magnolia by train; much the Laxus' chagrin. " But I thought you had more than one 'baby'?" Evergreen teased, knowing full well what he meant. " You know exactly what I meant!" He frowned " Yes my babies, but I've been dying to see my Lissybaby". " ' Lissybaby '? Really? That's the best nickname you got for her?" She asked, " it's not the only one! There's Lissygirl, Lis, Kittykat, Cutie, an-" " Alright we get it! If you don't mind, I'd rather not hear your lovey dovey names for your little girlfriend the whole ride back to the guild.!" Laxus annoyedly interrupted while trying not barf due to motion sickness . " Hey! Don't be hatin' on my girl! She is your sister-in-law after all, and you don't hear me complain' when you talk about Mira!" Laxus blushed a little, " Same with you and Elfman!"

" Don't drag me into this!" Evergreen defended " and speaking of Lisanna, I've heard that she's been rising the ranks in popularity lately. Guess she was noticed by a Sorcerer Weekly reporter, interviewed, and put in the magazines while we were gone ". " Ohh my girls' gettin' noticed! It's about time!" He exclaimed, " But do you know what that also means right?" Freed asked, " Wha?" " Usually when a wizard rises in fame, they start getting fans swarming them wherever they go until the excitement dies down a bit". " He's right" Evergreen added, " you and her gonna need to be prepared for those, you know they can get kinda crazy". Bixlow didn't looked fazed " Yeah yeah I know. There fans, its not like they're gonna be a big problem".

Finally, the train stopped at the station in Magnolia, and Laxus quickly but discreetly got off the train. The others just laughed and followed right after him. " I swear sometimes it must suck to be a dragon slayer. Having all that power but having weakness that's so-Hey, what's goin' over there?" everyone else turned to where he was pointing. In the mist of all people at train station doing they're business; a good size crowd of males were gathered around and making a ruckus over something.
When the Thunder Legion walked over to get a closer look; it happened to be someone and that someone was Lisanna. " Lis!?" Bixlow yelled in shock, " See, Freed and I told you it would be like this" Evergreen pointed out. They could hear some of the shouts from the fans:
" You're so amazing!"

" Lisanna-sama, notice me senpai!"

" Marry me, Lisanna!"

"You're so cute!"

" Sign my head!"

" Please go out with me!"

Bixlow didn't like all the attention his Lissy was getting from all the guys, he didn't like it one bit. You could clearly see that Lisanna was overwhelmed, one them actually kissed her hand, and that's when he snapped. " Babies: LINE FORMANTION!!!" " Line! Line! Line!" He puppets repeated as they shot magic beams at the men surrounding Lisanna. The effect was instant as they all screamed and scattered away in terror. " She's mine, ya pervy bastards!!!" Bixlow yelled angrily. " Bixlow!" Lisanna cried happily when she spotted him and ran up to give him a big hug. She got on her tippy toes and gave him a quick kiss on the lips, " Your finally back!". He looked down and smiled at her " I couldn't stay away from ma main lady for too long now could I?" He teased, she blushed with small giggle. " I heard you guys were gonna be arriving today so I wanted to wait for you here. Mira was gonna come too but Kinana came down with a cold so she had to cover her shift, but while I was waiting , a group a guys recognized me and swarmed me and one thing led to another and.......yeah you saw the results. Thanks for saving me but don't you it was a little over board?" She asked " I'll say" Evergreen said, he glared at her.

" No! They needed to back off!" He complained, she sighed " I guess it couldn't be helped. We are FairyTail wizards, going overboard is in our vocabulary, and where you.....jealous?" " Me!? Jealous!? No way!" " No way! No way!". She got a smirk in her face and put her arms his neck, " You know you don't have to be, cause I'm all yours. Besides, your too one of kind to let go; I wouldn't trade you for anyone" he smirked as well, " Thanks, Babe. Neither would I" he said as gave kiss, wrapped his arm around her waist , and both started walking down the street. " Well......that was entertaining" Laxus said as the rest of them followed.

Done! Sorry if it was kinda dumb. And if you didn't figure out yet, Mirajane and Laxus are married by now so that would make Lisanna his sister-in-law.