Finding him.

"Ki Malamore?" Kristen asked, I shook my head in response "Erik James? Lewis Green? James Richards? Gregg Finkle?" She asked , but this time more persistant "No, none of them done something that bad. We need someone who every girl hates, yet still would kill to be with" 

We both sat wondering leg a while until Kristen gasped and grabbed my leg "Will Ryans! He's gorgeous but last year he cheated on Beth Hammel, with her mom, her sister and her best friend, THEN blammed her saying she ignored his text. After all that he broke up with her in a card, on valentines day and then two days after he was dating another girl."

Kristen leaned in after every time she said 'and', giving it emphasis "Whoa. What a jerk. How do I not know him?" I asked her puzzled "He keeps quite. He's popular though, surprised you haven't heard of him" She obviously found something funny becaus she chuckled to herself "Glad I haven't 'heard of him to be honest, he sounds like an complete bell end!"

Monday at school Kristen and me hunted down Will, she was right he was gorgeous. But instantly you could tell he was a player, he wore a leather jacket and studded biker boots, yet he drove a crappy old green vespa. His eyes sparkled and his smile was heart warming, this was going to be fun.

"How am I actually going to start talking to him? I mean I don't even know him!" I demanded stifling a small laugh "I'll introduce you, come.." Kristen jogged ahead, I reluctently followed. "Hey Will wait up!" Will turned around and forced a smile "Kristie ,right?" he asked, clearly Kristen didn't know him as well as she made out, "Kristen. I want you to meet my friend.. Lex" Will nodded at me, with a slightly confused look on his face.

"She thought you were really hot, so-" I hit Kristen in the chest to stop her going over board, but she just grinned at me "Well anyway, was nice meeting you, Lex." The way he said my name made my heart jump "You too" I said with composure. He walked away looking over his shoulder once, and running back to me and Kristen "I know I barely know you ,but could I have your number?" Will question, rubbing the back of his neck nervously "Sure" I said.

I had been texting Will for hours, and had found out a lot about him, he was in a band, his parents were divorced, he's been held back twice and he had a younger sister. Kristen had decided that the experiment would start on Wednesday, she said it was only fair as I needed time to 'study' him.

"He seems interested in you" Kristen said licking her plate clean, literally "I barely even know him.." I said trying to hide my excitement in my voice "Doesn't mean he can't think your hot" I shrugged my shoulders "Do you think it's right to do this?" I questioned, Kristen slammed her plate down "Lex! How can you say that were doing this for all woman-kind! He's a wanker who's fucked so many girls over. You need to destroy him.." She was so passionate about it, I could tell she was hiding something but she would never spill "Ok, ok. I'll still do it" she raced over and hugged me, tight.