Good-Bye...

My parents are making me get rid of WattPad...

I really wish that I didn't have to- in fact, I begged- but they don't like the idea of me having social media at my age.

Some of my best memories were made on this app, and I will leave knowing that there are more yet to come in real life.

Firstly, thank you WaveNote for being such a great friend. You were like a sister to me. Please do your best to remember me, and the rest of FanClan. Never give up. You are an AMAZING person, and have an extraordinary personality.
P.S: I WAS SUMMONED.

Secondly, I am sorry, CatsOfFeatherClan , but I will not be able to be an admin. Unless my parents change their minds.

-FanClan- Please keep striving on. I created the account to do amazing things and, thanks to you all, that is EXACTLY what we have done. I love you all like siblings!

XxFadingStarsxX Good luck in your new home! I will miss you SO MUCH!

that_book_girl_lily Thank you for voting on EVERY. SINGLE. THING. THAT. I. POST. I will never forget you!

narwhal_lover2004 Pfft. I know you in real life. Nevermind.

@EVERYBODYELSE Just because I didn't mention you, it doesn't mean that I don't completely adore you all. Without you, I would still be dreaming about the day when I could find an app that allowed me to meet and write with others. I sincerely wish you ALL the best in life.

Please do not give up, and please do not forget me. Every single one of you has a light waiting to burst out in yourself. All you have to do is let it go.

I love you all!

Have a great life!