Chapter 30

"Five months pregnant and i still haven't told damon about our baby. This baby that's growing so big inside of me. He has finally decided to give his relationship with elena another real try." Bonnie wrote in her diary then she stared around her room.

"So even if i have surgery there's no guarantee of me becoming pregnant with his child?" Elena asked the doctor.

"I'm sorry Mrs." The doctor begin saying while shaking his head.

"It's miss." Elena corrected him.

Elena went into the waiting room with Damon. "We can go home now and forget this day even happened."

"That's what you really want Elena?" Damon asked.

"What i really want damon is a real life with you. I came back for you and now we have no future together." Elena said sadly.

"There's a future for us. Maybe not with kids but we still have each other." Damon said.

Elena smiled then they hugged. Damon looking like he's drifted away.

"It's getting harder to hide this pregnancy from damon and the world. Maybe it's time for me to leave town?" Bonnie continued to write. Then put her diary away and left her house.

Caroline called bonnie but got the voicemail. "Hi bonnie it's me. Just calling to see how you doing and how's the baby?"

"What baby?" Stefan asked walking into the kitchen.

"Bonnie decided to get a baby kitten." Caroline lied.

"Oh i thought for a second you were pregnant." Stefan said kissing her.

"No." Caroline laughed.

Stefan phone rung and he saw elena name on the caller ID. His thoughts immediately flashback to elena kissing him in Damon's kitchen.

"Who is that?" Caroline asked.

"Unknown call." Stefan replied.

"Do you want to know the gender of your baby?" Doctor Hannah asked.

"Can you tell?" Bonnie asked.

"Yes. See right here is where the baby has it's legs opened." Doctor Hannah explained.

"Yes i want to know." Bonnie replied tearfully.

Damon went back to the clinic. "Hi i was just here with my girlfriend. She misplaced her wallet and i was wondering if you saw it?" He explained to the nurse.

"Maybe it's in the lost and found i'll go check." The nurse responded.

Damon nodded and the nurse walked away. Damon begin walking towards the room bonnie was inside.

"Oh my god!" Bonnie said tearfully.

Damon stopped and started wondering about the voice he just heard.