21

"I missed you."
I turn around, immediately recognizing the voice.

Aidriana's POV:

Drake smiles back at me when I turn around. I feel bad for not calling him when I got his number.I hope he doesn't know about Justin and I.

"What's up with you and my lil homie Bieber?" Well too bad for that dream .
I throw an arm around his shoulder and whisper in his ear,"Nothing,Nothing at all."
If possible,I swear his smile gets bigger.
"Well that's all I needed to know."
We dance and drink.

.......

I fumble with my keys in the door, Drake giggling behind me, arm around my waist and head on my shoulder to keep him from falling. Considering he's way heavier than me, I doubt this was a good idea.

I finally get the door open and Lia is sitting on the couch with a spa mask on , watching Netflix or something. She looks over at the man beside me and hides her Shrek looking face under the covers.

I smirk at her and drag Drake back to my room.He stumbles in the darkness (they are hella drunk) but inevitably lands on the bed.Me, a little less drunk;helps him with his clothes.He smiles at me before bringing me down to straddle him. He puts his hand under my chin and kisses me on my lips and my forehead.

I kiss his neck, giving him multiple hickeys.
He leans back from my touch and lays his forehead on mine.

"I actually like you and I think if we continue this we will do something we will regret.I would like to remember having sex with you."
I smile at his statement and stop straddling him.I lay on my side and bring his arm over my hip so he's spooning me.

I squirm to get comfortable and his laugh vibrates through my shoulder ."If you keep squirming like that it's defeating the purpose of us waiting."
I stop squirming and get comfortable, instantly falling asleep.