Meeting Aunt Gemma

Harry's POV:

Yesterday, my sister Gemma called and told me she was back in town and wanted to see me. I smiled big hearing those words come out her mouth. You see, my sister Gemma has been in California for the past 7 years being that her clothing store took off with a hit and they needing the owner of the store to be around. She's met Miley before. Me and Miley had been together for a year at the time and we were 16 when she had to leave for California. A lot has changed since she's been gone. She missed my graduation. She missed my wedding. She missed the birth of my baby girl. She even missed Mom's wedding to our step Dad Robin Twist 4 years ago. Robin has been in mine and my sister's lives for years. My Mom met Robin when I was 7 and Gemma was 11 and they've been together even since. They've even got 2 kids together.. a girl and a boy! Imber Leigh-Anne Twist she's 14 and Jamison Joseph Twist he's 13! Our parents split when I was 6 and Gemma was 10 and our Dad hasn't been in our lives since. So, Robin has been a really good Father figure to us. Gemma has a husband named Samuel Miles and 4 kids. 3 boys and a girl.. considering boys are more dominant on his side of the family! She's 27 and her kids are Owen Lee Miles, he's 10 Eden Elizabeth Miles, she's 8, Derek Leeland Miles, he's 4 and Whitney Matthew Miles, he's 3! I've missed them so much and it breaks my heart sometimes thinking about the fact that I've missed the birth of my two youngest nephews Derek and Whitney but I smile knowing the fact that at least I've been sent pictures of all my niece and nephews and spoken to each and every one of them on the phone quite a few times and they've also had the chance to speak to their cousin Renesmae as well.. including Gemma. My sister knows that me and Miley are having another baby and she's super excited. She's always saying that she won't be having anymore kids so she wants to have a lot of niece and nephews. I chuckle a little every time I think about it. I love my sister. It's been two hours since my sister called and said she'd be here and suddenly I hear a knock on the door. I smile and walk to open the door knowing it's my sister and the babies. I open the door and I'm immediately attached with hugs coming from my sister and the babies.

Harry: Renesmae, baby girl, come here. Aunt Gemma is here.

She screams in excitement and runs downstairs to the door and into Gemma's arms smiling. Gemma picks her up in her arms and tickles her giving her big ol' kisses and she laughs and laugh. My baby is just like her Mama's. I smile at that! You see, Miley and I have been together since our freshman year of high school. So you could say, she's my high school sweetheart.

Alright guys, that's all I can think of to write for this part of the story. I hope you like it! 😳 Bye! 😘
-Sarah ❤